Lurkers welcome! Whether you're still checking out different agencies
and programs or you're bringing your child home tomorrow, this is for
1) What kind of adoption/fostering are you doing? For what age(s)?
2) In what phase of the process are you?
3) Do you have a recent accomplishment or milestone you would like to share?
4) How are you feeling this week?
5) What's the next step for you? 6) QOTW: How are you doing after Sunday?
My 2 Blogs: Jalara's Chronicles (access on request) & India Surrogacy Blog
5 miscarriages of 6 babies, 2 IVF cycles and a devastating failed international adoption
Expecting via surrogacy in India!
Surrogate: Feb 5th 2014: Betas: 10dp5dfet @ 110, 12dp5dfet @ 302, 14dp5dfet @ 767
First time a beta has ever doubled in 48 hours - ever!!!
Puddle due October 15th
Induced Lactation: It's working! I'm making milk!
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing fighting
The dream that you wish
Will come true
- Disney (esque)