Natural Birth

Best Organic/natural Prenatal's?

Hey there ladies!!! What is the best organic/natural prenatals vitamins that wont break the bank???

Re: Best Organic/natural Prenatal's?

• I use Rainbow Light...they are a bit costly though at over $20/month.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image    image

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have been liking New Chapter Perfect Prenatal, a whole food prenatal. I use it to fill the gaps when certain days of eating aren't ideal.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBreanneL24:
    imagehamiltks10:
    I use Rainbow Light...they are a bit costly though at over 20/month.
    This is what I take as well.

Me three. I took them through both pregnancies but had to add a DHA because I do the prenatal/nursing one so I can stays on the same vitamin postpartum.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I also take the Rainbow Light ones. They are MUCH cheaper on Amazon then in the stores!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • meloschmelosch member

Also taking Rainbow Light. They are easy on the belly!

Only complaint is the iron and the calcium basically cancel each other out. So I take iron midday (with vitamin C), prenatal daily when I get home from work (along with fish oil + vitamin D) and calcium/magnesium before bed.

• Thanks ladies!!!

I just ordered the Rainbow LIght One Time Prenatal Vitamins and the Rainbow Light DHA vitamins, as on Amazon most women said they take both.

• imagehamiltks10:
    I use Rainbow Light...they are a bit costly though at over $20/month.

I like these too. I get them from lucky vitamin.com and they are so much cheaper than in store. Make sure they are the one a days though.

• vcabbywvcabbyw member
    imagemelosch:

Also taking Rainbow Light. They are easy on the belly!

Only complaint is the iron and the calcium basically cancel each other out. So I take iron midday (with vitamin C), prenatal daily when I get home from work (along with fish oil + vitamin D) and calcium/magnesium before bed.

This is exactly what I take (if I can remember it everyday!). No issues with constipation either with the cal/mag to balance it out (be sure to take ferrous iron vs chelates if you do... Less chance of constipation) 

Except I  didn't realize it until my last blood draw and started to get near anemic levels. Easy fix though.

• love4blove4b member

I started with Rainbow Light, but they have more lead in them than some of the other options (google FDA + lead + prenatals and you'll find the breakdown of the amount of lead in each brand).

I switched to New Chaptor Organics Perfect Prenatal and Nordic Naturals Prenatal DHA. Took them throughout pregnancy and continue to do so while breastfeeding.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• abell77abell77 member
    I buy the 365 brand from whole foods.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Garden life raw prenatals unfortunately they do break the bank they are about 40 to 50 for a month or two supply but they worked so much better compared to the prescription my doc gave me
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"