March 2013 Moms

Anyone get their first PP period back?

I think mine is on the way :(

My little man at 0-1-2
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin me baby!
BabyFruit Ticker http://mamasaywhat.com/

Re: Anyone get their first PP period back?

• I have the Nexplanon (sp?) and I'm EP so I was thinking it would be awhile before I got mine but I have been weepy and HUNGRY! What if this is my new personlity and my period is actually 6 months away?!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had it at 4 weeks and then 7 weeks. Just finished my pack of pills so it should be back again any day now. So that will be the 3rd time now. Boo.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My Lo is 7 weeks and I can tell mine is coming. I also had painful ovulation.

in response to the EP mamma...When I was nursing I'd get very weepy and hungry. I hated the way I felt. My dh and sister noticed a major change when I stopped.
  • I got mine at 6 weeks pp exactly. It wasn't any longer or heavier than a normal period for me...knock on wood I don't get another one in a few days that is, haha.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• imagejahjbmr:
    I had it at 4 weeks and then 7 weeks.

This :(   And it was way heavier and longer than normal.. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got mine at 6 weeks exactly eping at the time. I came every 27 days since which has always been my pattern. This is baby number 3 for me and it has gotten heavier after every baby...sorry to say :
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • 6 weeks pp for me as well. I BF and was only pumping occasionally. It was much lighter than my periods before baby. My Dr. said to expect it to be very random for a while.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm 11 weeks PP and never BFed. I wonder if I will get it. I didn't ovulate for 3 years before I shockingly got KU so I have no idea if AF will come back or is gone again.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.
  • smfdjosmfdjo member
    6 week and 10 week.  Gee that was nice...I forgot how nice it was not to have it.
  • unfortunately got mine at 8weeks.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Lex703Lex703 member
    I got mine yesterday and my LO is 8 weeks.
  • imageJmeJme:
    I got mine at 6 weeks pp exactly. It wasn't any longer or heavier than a normal period for me...knock on wood I don't get another one in a few days that is, haha.

Me too!  For some reason I'm surprised that my body has bounced back and is all ready to make more babies.  DH has been joking that I'm a baby-making machine (technically true) but I'm not in agreement that I'm ready for another pregnancy yet... Gah!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"