Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

earth's best baby food

hi everyone...so just the other day my twins were eating earth's best baby food and there was a suspicious-looking piece that was on my daughter's cheek.  it looked like it could have been piece of plastic...or like the skin of a corn or onion, or other plant matter.  that was not the first time that i've seen something like that while kids were eating earth's best, but i dismissed it before.  it kept nagging me so i looked it up online and saw that some other people posted stuff about "plastic in earth's best food" but nothing more as what it conclusively was.  anyone have any experience with this or hear anything about this?  i really doubt that earth's best would so careless, right?  right?

thanks.

Re: earth's best baby food

• J234J234 member
    I haven't heard anything about that, nor have I seen anything.  We still do jars of Earth's Best occasionally for dips and spreads on toast, waffles, and such.  That would worry me though... did you take a picture and call them?  Save the jar and label.  
  • ugh i didnt save the jar and label...of course...but i will try and give them a call.  i was thinking about it and if it was indeed plastic that the others found and brought it to earts best's attention, the compnay would have had to recall their product(s) right?  it would have public? i'm so frustrated and upset right now!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have found that there is a layer that forms at the top of the food, a little tough like plastic but it's not.  I thought it formed b/c there aren't as many preservatives as the other brands.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • imagekerby1013:
    I have found that there is a layer that forms at the top of the food, a little tough like plastic but it's not.  I thought it formed b/c there aren't as many preservatives as the other brands.

i really really really hope this is it. the company isn't open on the weekends so i will call tomorrow. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"