5 Weeks Pregnant

Cranky Much?

I've noticed that since I found out I was pregnant I have really wanted to strangle my SO. I love him very much and I know he's trying really hard to make this first trimester easy (what with the morning sickness and the unbelievable sleepiness), but for some reason I just want to punch him in the face (I won't, of course. I just want to). I thought the moodiness was supposed to come in the second in third trimesters and if this is any indicator, I feel very sorry for him already. I've never really had any issues with anger and losing my temper before so I'm kind of in uncharted waters here. Any pointers on curbing the irritation?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Cranky Much?

• No pointers but I completely understand. I have no tolerance with my DH. And everything he does aggravates me, and I can't hide it. And I to am the most patient person in the world. We were driving yesterday and I ran a stop sign. He mentioned it afterwards and it just infuriated me. I was wrong and I made the mistake but I told him off! I said that he watched me run it and didn't decide to day anything until afterwards. I told him that unless it was going to prevent something to keep his mouth closed and ride.

I felt so bad. So know you are not alone.

• I'm on the emotional roller coaster. One minute I'm ticked, the next minute I want to cry, then I'm super happy. I hate it! I've tried to explain it to DH so he doesn't take it personally.
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I have no pointers. My husband and I just found out we are expecting and so far he's been great. Can you talk to him about how you are feeling?
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"