January 2012 Moms
Options

Toy Recommendations

So DS definitely seems to be outgrowing a lot of his toys. He really likes his basketball hoop, rocking horse, mini piano and puzzles. My m/s has really been kicking my butt so I was hoping to get him so new toys to entertain him.

What does your lo like playing with? 

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

Re: Toy Recommendations

• Options
    jk382jk382 member
    Nolan really likes his play kitchen, the little people zoo, stacking cups, P'kolino stacking rings, and mega blocks wagon.  He also loves his push popper toy. Books are also a big hit!  
  • Options
    Sorry to hear your having a rough time with M/S, I feel your pain (literally).  I am about to do a toy trade with a friend with some toys.  Not sure if that is an option for you, but they seem to just need "new" stuff to keep them entertained.  DD did get some cars that she loves.  She is also playing more with putting stuff in containers (laundry baskets, old bottles, etc).  GL and hope the M/S gets better soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Puzzles are super fun!!!

They have those 5 piece puzzles and my DD loves those

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lp0lp0 member

Thanks for the suggestions. DS really likes his push popper too. I was thinking about getting him some mega blocks but thought maybe he was too young. Maybe I'll give those a try.

Michelle Thanks! I didn't have this kind of M/S with DS. I had originally wanted three kids but honestly I don't know if I could go through this again lol. I don't really have anyone to trade with but that is a great idea. I try to rotate out DS's toys but he just seems over them.

Edit - Michelle I was mobile bumping and couldn't see your ticker. I hope your m/s gets better too. 

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    HuahineHuahine member

Anything outside.  The watertable has been a big hit.  That buys me 20 minutes anytime I need it.  I also got him a tricycle thing that I can push him around the neighborhood in.  Another surprising hit was a magnetic puzzle book from Melissa and Doug.  It has animal shaped pieces that we can put on the fridge.  I sit in a chair and ask LO to bring me the tiger, the camel, the dog, etc.  He runs off and grabs them and brings them back.  So he is learning words and fully engaged for 15 minutes at a time. 

Now, if only he would talk.  

image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"