November 2013 Moms

Got my first Mothers Day card!

I am so excited! My SO went to get the mail today and there was a Mothers Day card for me from his mother! I'm a FTM and didn't even know if I should think about Mothers Day so I was completely surprised and happy!

Re: Got my first Mothers Day card!

• Same here from my MIL. I'm not sure how to feel about it. I don't feel like a mom just yet, but I'm the only caretaker of this baby right now. I am conflicted.

Congrats on your first card though!!
    DH and I married in 7/2011
    TTC since 6/2012
    BFP #1 1/15/2013, EDD 9/27/2013, MMC 2/1/2013
    BFP #2 2/26/13, EDD 11/8/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congratulations!

I just got one in the mail from my mom (was not expecting one, FTM) and now I feel awful that I didn't get her one :( Totally slipped my mind this year. I am thinking about taking a picture of my bump with a caption that says "Happy (Grand)mother's day! See you in November!" and sending that to her to try to make up for it.

• Loading the player...
  • my husband, best friend and MIL all got me mother's day cards as well. i am excited to get them, but likewise feel a little weird. sort of like i havent earned it yet. i dont feel like a mom yet. still doesnt feel real to me. -12.5 wks
  • I got one from my grandmother. It hardly feels real to me right now either, but I promise we will feel like we have "earned" the title over the next 18 years and make up for this Mother's Day.
  • I got a card and a pedi from my husband today. Such a surprise. I'm a FTM too so it wasn't expected but I'm so excited for a pedi. I'm in my feet 69 hours a day and they're due for a good rub. Happy Mother's Day ladies!!
  • I got a card from my MIL too. It was very sweet! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"