October 2012 Moms

Nursing mamas and AF

I was just curious, has AF started for you yet?

Thanks! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby #5 due 12.31.15

Re: Nursing mamas and AF

• LorMorLorMor member
    No, but I'm on the mini-pill, so I'm not expecting AF until I stop.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nothing here... not on any birth control.
    DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • Loading the player...
  • Wally3Wally3 member
    nothing yet no homones just paraguard

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • It's sort of hard to tell for me since I've been spotting or bleeding since I got my Mirena put in back in November, but my first several days of heavy flow was back in March. Got the Mirena out, and now I'm on the pill and am getting another period now (my third one.) With DS1 I didn't get a period until after I stopped BFing completely at 9 months.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• imageKittery16:
    Nothing here... not on any birth control.

This.

• imageRachelilly23:
    It's sort of hard to tell for me since I've been spotting or bleeding since I got my Mirena put in back in November, but my first several days of heavy flow was back in March. Got the Mirena out, and now I'm on the pill and am getting another period now (my third one.) With DS1 I didn't get a period until after I stopped BFing completely at 9 months.

Ahhh I haven't seen you on in a while! I loooooove your siggy pic, holy moly your boys look alike!

DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • hilsy85hilsy85 member
    Nope. But LO also is not STTN, which helps (one benefit! At last!). 

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • imageKittery16:

imageRachelilly23:
    It's sort of hard to tell for me since I've been spotting or bleeding since I got my Mirena put in back in November, but my first several days of heavy flow was back in March. Got the Mirena out, and now I'm on the pill and am getting another period now (my third one.) With DS1 I didn't get a period until after I stopped BFing completely at 9 months.

Ahhh I haven't seen you on in a while! I loooooove your siggy pic, holy moly your boys look alike!

Aww thanks! Yes, it's been awhile, but I hope to make some

more appearances around here! They totally look the same,

it's crazy. My older one looks more like me and the younger

looks more like DH, but somehow they look mostly alike too!

• imagepiffle42:
    imageRachelilly23:
    It's sort of hard to tell for me since I've been spotting or bleeding since I got my Mirena put in back in November, but my first several days of heavy flow was back in March. Got the Mirena out, and now I'm on the pill and am getting another period now my third one. With DS1 I didn't get a period until after I stopped BFing completely at 9 months.
    I've miiiiiiiissed you!

Me too, me too! How are ya? I promise to come around some

more :)

• Dana327Dana327 member
    Mine came back when DS was 3 months old. Its been regular ever since. The only thing that sucks is that my supply dips a few days before I get it but it goes back to bormal after. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Not yet. I'm on the mini pill too - does that help keep it from coming?? I just started the pill a month ago and forgot to refill! So now Target won't have it till Monday. Not that big of a deal (we don't DTD that often) but I hope it doesn't speed up AF coming back. I do not miss it!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • im not sure i got mirena at the end of january, but am still BFding and have spotted here and there but not sure if it is a pd or not.  we will see at the end of this month if i get it again...haha
  • Not yet. 7 months pp today. No hormones/birth control. Pumping 5x a day.

• Just over 7 months - no birth control - nothing in sight.  Pump 4 times a day, breastfeed twice a day.

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • morrkimmorrkim member
    Not yet
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"