January 2013 Moms

GTKY a dozen Faves

Mobile: A Dozen Faves (GTKY)

Because I am really liking you Jan mamas, I want to know more about all of you! Big Smile

I'll start with the basics though, hehe, favorites. 

1. Music/band:

2. Food 

3. Drink (alcoholic or otherwise or both)

4. Movie 

5. TV show 

6. Color

7. Store to shop for fun

8.  Guilty pleasure

9. Day of the week 

10. Vacation spot 

11. Moment so far with your LO 

12. Toy that LO has 

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: GTKY a dozen Faves

• Want to know something about me?  I'm SO bad about favorites.  Like, I won't choose one because I'm so indecisive :P 

Let me think about it and come back :) 

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • image Brendamndz:

Mobile: A Dozen Faves (GTKY)

Because I am really liking you Jan mamas, I want to know more about all of you! Big Smile

I'll start with the basics though, hehe, favorites. 

1. Music/band: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Paramore, Mariah Carey, AFI

2. Food Mexican of any kind and Chinese food, don't tell my 100% Japanese grandma, it will be off with my head.

3. Drink (alcoholic or otherwise or both) Alc: Raspberry Lemon Drop at the Elephant Bar. Dr. Pepper. Coffee and OJ.

4. Movie The Notebook, Crazy Stupid Love, Brokeback Mountain, Life as a House, Because I Said So, Julie and Julia, Tortilla Soup, Fools Rush In

5. TV show The Walking Dead, Master Chef, The Little Couple, Undercover Boss, Cops, Grey's Anatomy, Love it or List it, The Real World

6. Color Green

7. Store to shop for fun Carter's, Kohl's.

8.  Guilty pleasure Trashy TV

9. Day of the week Saturday because it is DH's Friday

10. Vacation spot Maui for sure, we honeymooned there

11. Moment so far with your LO Right now, when she is nursing and stops to look up and smile at me.

12. Toy that LO has  Toss up between the exersaucer and the kick n play piano gym.

• image sbevmc09:

Want to know something about me?  I'm SO bad about favorites.  Like, I won't choose one because I'm so indecisive :P 

Let me think about it and come back :) 

Ditto!!

ETA: Well, if I can have multiple favs...that's easier....

image     image
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

image image image
                      They were here and they are loved.              Sept14 April Sig Challenge - Favorite Fairy Tale
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Sbevmc, did you see my list?? Tongue Tied
  • jcar2jcar2
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 100 Love Its Second Anniversary

1. Music/band:  I like mostly Top 40 stuff...no favorite band right now

2. Food: chocolate...chocolate definitely wins

3. Drink (alcoholic or otherwise or both): lemonade or amoretto sour...or margarita

4. Movie: not sure on this one

5. TV show: right now, The Office, Modern Family, and Duck Dynasty

6. Color: red

7. Store to shop for fun: Target...I shop here way too often.   I just remembered, since this store is a hour and a half away...Ikea.  I love that place too.  I end up buying too much from both of these stores.

8.  Guilty pleasure: a massage or pedicure...or maybe even a bath.  I believe this category is quickly changing now that I have time for absolutely nothing

9. Day of the week: Friday

10. Vacation spot: Aruba, it's where we honeymooned and it was amazing 

11. Moment so far with your LO: I don't know if I have an exact favorite moment.  Maybe the first time I got to hold him and look into his eyes.  It was a few hours after birth at like 4 in the morning.  That was nice.  (we had skin to skin right after the c-section but I was lying flat and couldn't see much of him and then when we got to the room, everyone was there to see him and I couldn't keep my eyes open.  I had labored all day plus all the medicine) 

12. Toy that LO has: the playmat maybe as it keeps him busy so I can eat or do whatever.  However, watching him learn to grab Sofie, move her around, and attempt to get her in his mouth is fun to watch  

Our Little Angel: BFP 1/25/2014 (EDD 10/4/2014), u/s #1 3/6/2014, u/s #2 3/18/2014 no heartbeat, mmc
                                           My Chart
                                    All AL Welcome 
  • holly52holly52
    Sixth Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Love Its Combo Breaker
    1. Music/band: Country music

2. Food: Mexican food - I could eat it all day everyday

3. Drink (alcoholic or otherwise or both): Mango slushie drink I had in Vegas (best drink EVER)... Cherry coke, coffee, apple juice

4. Movie: What Happens in Vegas, Twilight series, Blue Crush.. I'm sure there is more, these are just the ones I can watch over and over.

5. TV show: the voice, all the home selling/buying shows on HGTV, the Real Housewives, and many more... I love trashy reality tv 

6. Color: pink, black

7. Store to shop for fun: Kohls, Carters, American Eagle, JC Penney, anywhere with a sale... I was a shopaholic

8. Guilty pleasure: trashy reality tv, pedicures

9. Day of the week: Saturday 

10. Vacation spot: Las Vegas - love it!  or Hawaii

11. Moment so far with your LO: The first time I got to hold her again after I got out of the ICU when she was 8 days old.. I cried everyday I was in there because I thought she wasn't going to remember me... When I got home and held her and she looked at me it was the most amazing feeling.

12. Toy that LO has: the Oball, sophie, her crinkle book 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageimage image
  •  1. Music/band: toad the wet sprocket, 90s rock (college band rock- counting crows, tonic, better than ezra etc, just not dmb)- can't really get into new stuff to be honest

2. Food pizza....and bagels.....

3. Drink (alcoholic or otherwise or both) diet pepsi....alcoholic? baileys...and yeungling but i'm not much of a drinker

4. Movie any of the harry potters, wayne's world, princess bride

5. TV show once upon a time, stargate sg-1 and atlantis, how i met your mother

6. Color green and pink

7. Store to shop for fun  target

8.  Guilty pleasure watching tlc shows

9. Day of the week friday

10. Vacation spot disney world with maui a close second

11. Moment so far with your LO (originally read this as so! oops!)  when she wakes up and sees me and smiles....and giving her kisses that make her giggle

12. Toy that LO has  she loves this little crinkle book thing that my mom got her, she chews on it like there's no tomorrow, she also enjoys her o ball and her minnie mouse rattle

• Ok, got my favs...

1. Music/band: Almost anything from the 90s, Lumineers, Christina Agulara, Britney Spears, Barenaked Ladies, Lady Antebellum, Madonna, The Band Perry, Trans Siberian Orchestra, many many more

2. Food: Sushi! I ate an entire platter of sushi/sushimi meant for two people, a big bowl of miso soup, and some sake when I was about 6 weeks PP! I missed it sooo much while pregnant!

3. Drink (alcoholic or otherwise or both): Alc: Strawberry Pina Colada (loved them since I was 8 years old...virgin ones back then), Pepsi and Earl Grey tea.

4. Movie: Pirates of the Carribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (my uncle is an undead pirate in this and I LOVE Johnny Depp!), Princess Bride, Time Traveler's Wife (love the book too!), and Moulin Rouge

5. TV Show: Big Bang Theory, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Grey's Anatomy, Once Upon A Time, Castle, Scandal, Tanked, Family Guy, American Dad, Cleveland Show, and Tosh.0

6. Color: Green

7. Store to Shop at For Fun: Target? I'll window shop anywhere. :P

8.  Guilty Pleasure: Facebook Games!! Farmville, Village Life, Candy Crush Saga, Hatchlings, etc

9. Day of the Week: Monday and Friday (My two days off work.)

10. Vacation Spot: Monterey. We've gone there every year for the last 9 years. We go to the Laguna Seca Classic Car Races (think car show with cars from the early 1900s on...but they RACE) and then we visit the Aquarium and bike on the coast. Can't wait to take DS to the Aquarium!!

11. Moment So Far With Your LO: Diaper changes....yeah, really. He is always so smiley and talkative during diaper changes.

12. Toy That LO Has:  The rain rattle from Discovery Toys, when we're out and about and he gets a little fussy the rain rattle does the trick! I also love watching him being mesmerized by it! (I wanna get a kick-n-play piano gym.)

image     image

image image image
                      They were here and they are loved.              Sept14 April Sig Challenge - Favorite Fairy Tale
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image Brendamndz:
    nbsp;Mobile: A Dozen Faves GTKYBecause I am really liking you Jan mamas, I want to know more about all of you! Big SmileI'll start with the basics though, hehe, favorites.
    1. Music/band. I'm a country music fan, but I listen to just about everything.

2. Food. anything and everything mexican.

3. Drink. alcoholic or otherwise or both sweeeeet tea!

4. Movie. I couldn't possibly pick one. I love movies... My fave genre is comedy though.

5. TV show. we don't have cable so that makes a huge difference... I'm big on cooking shows like Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef, etc.

6. Color. in true girly girl fashion, pink.

7. Store to shop for fun. I say Target because its a one stop shop for me.

8. Guilty pleasure. chocolate, US Weekly, ANTM.

9. Day of the week. Saturday

10. Vacation spot. Cozumel. Or locally the beach.

11. Moment so far with your LO. hard one. I guess I have to say the first time I saw her. They laid her on my chest for skin to skin and that has to be the most amazing moment of my whole life.

12. Toy that LO has. her OBall. She loves it.

eta... Tried to fix the formatting. On mobile.
    TTC since 7/2010. BFP #1 10/7/2010. M/C 11/3/2010.
    PCOS diagnosed 10/2011. BFP #2 4/29/2012 after 3 rounds of Clomid. 1/8/13- our little miracle is here!

imageimage

• 1. Music/band: The National

2. Food: Peanut butter

3. Drink: I love trying all sorts of beer

4. Movie: The War

5. TV show: Changes all the time but right now I'm loving Game of Thrones & Mad Men

6. Color: Purple

7. Store to shop for fun: Amazon, I order so much stuff on that site. I did just do a big shopping trip at Gap.

8.  Guilty pleasure: I just made baklava cookie bars and I could eat them all

10. Vacation spot: Dreaming of going to Iceland but I loved Berlin

11. Moment so far with your LO: BFing her, it's a love/hate sometimes but when it's going well it's such a sweet moment

12. Toy that LO has : Sophie the Giraffe

•  1. Music/band:  Cowboy Mouth

2. Food: Pork chops

3. Drink (alcoholic or otherwise or both): Bourbon and gingerale (alc) or Dr. Pepper (non-alc)

4. Movie: Gone With The Wind or The Breakfast Club

5. TV show: NCIS and So You Think You Can Dance

6. Color: Red

7. Store to shop for fun: Sephora

8.  Guilty pleasure: Re-reading Fifty Shades of Grey

9. Day of the week: Friday

10. Vacation spot: Beach

11. Moment so far with your LO: Bringing him home/First smile

12. Toy that LO has: Monogrammed Monkey
    Cervical Cancer Survivor since 2007 TTC Since 2008 IUI#1 = BFN IUI#2 = BFN IUI#3 = BFN IUI#4 = BFN IVF #1 = BFN FET #1 = BFN FET #2 = BFN FET #3 = BFN IVF #2 = BFN IVF #3 = BFN FET #4 = BFN FET #5 = BFP!!! 06/10/2011 Miscarriage 06/21/2011 Adoption Application Submitted 09/2011, Personal Documents Submitted 11/18/2011, Home Visit 12/16/2011, Officially Waiting!!! 01/21/2013 MATCHED!!!! 01/24/2013 Baby Boy Born! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• 1. Music/band: 3 Doors Down and Rascal Flatts

2. Food chocolate

3. Drink alcoholic or otherwise or both iced tea must be black and unsweetened.

4. Movie Grease.

5. TV show Big Bang Theory

6. Color teal

7. Store to shop for fun Barnes and Noble

8. Guilty pleasure playing candy crush and reading

9. Day of the week any day my H is off work, usually weekdays

10. Vacation spot Big Bay, MI

11. Moment so far with your LO. Seeing DS1 hold little brother for the first time.

12. Toy that LO has the little giraffe I bought him.
  • mjmbmjmb
    10 Comments 5 Love Its First Anniversary

1. Music/band: country & pop/rock (too many fav bands to choose!)

2. Food: Italian dishes plus salad (I love our local pizza place, Rocky's)

3. Drink (alcoholic or otherwise or both): Mcmenamins ruby ale, Pyramid apricot ale, cranberry juice w/lime, or cold water!!

4. Movie: The Gladiator (among a million other movies!)

5. TV show: The Walking Dead & Dexter

6. Color: green

7. Store to shop for fun: Target, Old Navy, AE, Etsy, Zappos, & Carters.

8. Guilty pleasure: Instagram, chocolate, Us magazine, cookies, & massages

9. Day of the week: Fridays & Saturdays

10. Vacation spot: pretty much any spa, Cannon Beach OR., San Juan Islands WA., Disneyland/world, & hopefully soon the Caribbean Islands.

11. Moment so far with your LO: when she's eating and she suddenly stops and looks up at me to give me a big cheesy, milky grin, then goes back to eating like it's no big deal.

12. Toy that LO has: her Oball & her Sassy toy dangle bird
  •  1. Music/band: Used to be DMB but have been really liking Mumford & Sons lately

2. Food: Sandwiches

3. Drink (alcoholic or otherwise or both): Wine

4. Movie: too many to name

5. TV show: it varies but right now Mad Men and the Mindy Project

6. Color: Green

7. Store to shop for fun: Target and Amazon both I shop at way too much, seriously our UPS guy is always here :/

8.  Guilty pleasure: The bachelor

10. Vacation spot: place I've been to: New York, place I would love to go to: Europe 

11. Moment so far with your LO: breastfeeding when it's not hurting and when she looks at me and smiles. Oh and the first time she giggled..... seriously melted my heart!

12. Toy that LO has: Sophie the giraffe and her wubbanub

• ta78ta78
    250 Answers 1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary 25 Love Its

1. Music/band: All time - The Beatles. Current - Head and the Heart, Tegan and Sara, The Avett Brothers and Band of Horses

2. Food : Mexican.

3. Drink (alcoholic or otherwise or both) : NonA. Pepsi, Alc. Disaronno

4. Movie : Love Actually

5. TV show : Grey's Anatomy, Project Runway, The Bachelor

6. Color : Turquoise

7. Store to shop for fun : Target

8.  Guilty pleasure : Target

9. Day of the week : Saturday

10. Vacation spot : Seaside, OR .. only because we can go there often, otherwise it'd be Keywest

11. Moment so far with your LO : Bringing her home from the hospital

12. Toy that LO has : She doesn't really have any toys. I guess her playmat since it's the only thing that entertains her for a few minutes.

Quinton  06.25.10
    Wren  01.13.11

photo qw_zpsd8c3bb1b.jpg

.blog.
  • b0710b0710
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Love Its Name Dropper
    1. Music/band: I like basically everything but my heart has a soft spot for Old School Rap
    2. Food: seafood
    3. Drink alcoholic or otherwise or both: cider beers, sprite, water
    4. Movie: Dirty Dancing, Sweet Home Alabama, I Love you Man
    5. TV show: Game of Thrones, So You Think You Can Dance and some crappy reality shows depends on what's in season
    6. Color: black to wear, pink to look at
    7. Store to shop for fun: Target
    8. Guilty pleasure: Judge Judy, ice cream, pedicures
    10. Vacation spot: Mexico Riviera Maya
    11. Moment so far with your LO: seeing him for the first time and watching my husband's amazement.
    12. Toy that LO has: his bouncy seat...he loves it and so do I!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • 1. Music/band: mostly country

2. Food: mashed potatoes, chocolate

3. Drink (alcoholic or otherwise or both): rum and coke,  coke, milk

4. Movie: too many to pick a fav

5. TV show : Grey's, Revenge, Army Wives

6. Color: blue

7. Store to shop for fun: Target

8. Guilty pleasure: Pinterest...I could spend hours on there if DS would let me

9. Day of the week: Sunday

10. Vacation spot: beach

11. Moment so far with your LO: DS laughed for the first time today. I got home from work and I was talking to him and he just started laughing and kept on for a few minutes.

12. Toy that LO has: kick and play piano

• 1. Music/band: I really couldn't pick just one genre or group. I listen to pretty much everything except heavy metal or punk. I just got the Great Gatsby soundtrack and it is divine. 

2. Food: Indian. I could make it every night of the week for dinner I love it so much!

3. Drink (alcoholic or otherwise or both): Prosecco.

4. Movie: I have lots of favorites but ... old: Wizard of Oz, modern: Moulin Rouge.

5. TV show: I watch way too much TV. Lately I can't miss Bones, Grey's, Grimm, Parks & Rec, New Girl, Community, Scandal, or Once Upon A Time. Seasons are ending though so I started Mad Men on Netflix!

6. Color: Blue. 

7. Store to shop for fun: Sephora and JCrew.

8. Guilty pleasure: Eating Nutella right from the jar ... 

9. Day of the week: Any day DH and I have off together!

10. Vacation spot: Caribbean, Paris. 

11. Moment so far with your LO: When he smiles at me first thing in the morning. No matter how tired I am it just makes me melt!  

12. Toy that LO has: I love his FP piano gym. He is so darn cute kicking the piano and he gets so excited when he hears the music and sees himself in the mirror!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersimage
  • 1. Music/band: I like just about any kind of music but country is probably my favorite. I am a big fan of Brad Paisley. I also really like Justin Timberlake.2. Food: I love Mexican food (fajitas) and shellfish (crab, lobster)3. Drink (alcoholic or otherwise or both)Non alcoholic is Iced Green TeaAlcoholic would be a mojito or a good moscato4. Movie When Harry Met Sally5. TV show Revenge 6. ColorPurple 7. Store to shop for funThe Limited or Gap and nowdays Gymboree or Carter's8.  Guilty pleasureI love daytime TV, especially General Hospital  9. Day of the week Wednesdays because they're early release days at my school, and friday of course! 10. Vacation spot Anywhere warm, sunny and with a beach!11. Moment so far with your LO Anytime she looks at me and flashes a huge gummy grin 12. Toy that LO has  Kick N Play gym and Sophie 

My Baby Blog:I carry your heart
  • eb1113eb1113
    250 Answers Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments Combo Breaker

1. Music/band: Oh... too many to choose!  Plus, with DD1 (who's 2 1/2) I don't have a whole lot of control over the music in the car.  We listen to a lot of Mickey and Sofia.

2. Food: Mexican is a favorite.  

3. Drink (alcoholic or otherwise or both): Coffee, margaritas, riesling wine

4. Movie: couldn't pick just one

5. TV show: big bang theory, how i met your mother, friends, 

6. Color: blue, but liking purple too

7. Store to shop for fun: love target, old navy, sometimes gap

8.  Guilty pleasure: sleep (and playing bingo on my kindle fire)

9. Day of the week: friday.  It's a long day, since the kids are split with child care (dd1 at grandparents and dd2 at babysitter) so it makes for extra driving and a long time before i'm home, but it's the start of my weekend and one night where it's not a huge deal if we eat late and get dd1 to bed a little late.

10. Vacation spot: Northern Michigan, near Traverse City my aunt has a cabin on the lake.

11. Moment so far with your LO: I love the cuddles.  DD2 likes to cuddle up into my neck and has fallen asleep there a few times.  Love it!

12. Toy that LO has: She is loving her Nuby teething ring, just like her sister!  I love seeing how excited she gets in her jumper too.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • ==N====N==
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary

1. Music/band: Hanson

2. Food: mashed potatoes

3. Drink alcoholic or otherwise or both alcoholic: captain and coke, regular: iced coffee

4. Movie: moulin rouge

5. TV show: new girl, arrested development, glee, the office, masterchef

6. Color: pink, green

7. Store to shop for fun: a purse store. I'm a purse whore.

8. Guilty pleasure: my only alone time during the day is my drive to work and lately I've been singing along with the wicked soundtrack. Loudly. Its a fun time. I love Idina menzel, I could listen to that over and over.

9. Day of the week: sunday

10. Vacation spot: I've never really traveled. Usually we go to nh.

11. Moment so far with your LO: I love that breast feeding worked out so wonderfully.

12. Toy that LO has: her Sandra boynton books. She ets so excited every time I turn the page. It's adorable.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers