March 2012 Moms

The Newest Game

We live in an apartment building and as it's getting hotter I leave the sliding glass door open with the screen pulled almost closed.  I don't fully close it as our cat likes to go in and out as he pleases.  Anyways, the newest game is that dd is starting to see how many toys she can push through that opening out on the balcony.  I just found her plush doll there.  lol
Lilypie First Birthday tickers image

Re: The Newest Game

• Haha, I love finding things in random places. DS loves to throw things in his dirty clothes hamper. I always have to check it before doing laundry!
  • Us too! I found a binky in my cabinet with the cookie sheets the other day. I also caught him putting food in the padding of his high chair...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image rocknrollfriend:
    Haha, I love finding things in random places. DS loves to throw things in his dirty clothes hamper. I always have to check it before doing laundry!

My son does this too! It's not uncommon for me to find half of his book collection in the hamper.

DS born 3.12

DD due  7.14

• image rocknrollfriend:
    Haha, I love finding things in random places. DS loves to throw things in his dirty clothes hamper. I always have to check it before doing laundry!

Too funny!

A friend's son (same age as our LOs) loves to tidy up all the laundry. They have caught him putting clean clothes in the hamper or even in the washing machine. His dad said, "LO, you are cutting out the middle man here! I have to wear the clothes first!"  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• image Mrs MoJoRisin:
    Us too! I found a binky in my cabinet with the cookie sheets the other day. I also caught him putting food in the padding of his high chair...

Oh yes, DS stashes food in his chair too!
  • WipzWipz
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 250 Love Its Second Anniversary
    My LO's fave game right now is race you to the washer or dryer... even if I am sneaky and wait till he is clear across the other side of the room and distracted...as soon as he hears that damned washer door he is up an running and it becomes a race to see how much laundry I can drag from the washer to the dryer before he gets there.

Tonight the lil butthead actually giggled and laughed as he rushed over ...knowing momma was scrambling to get the doors shut again before he got there.

I swear laundry time has become like one of the challenges on Wipeout ( TV game show) nowadays.

This is on eof the few times in my life I actually think a top loader wouldn't have been so bad.. but he will grow out of it soon enough Huh?.. I think..... and I love my front loaders
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I found a toy monkey in my shoe while getting ready for work. DS loves to hide his farm and zoo toys everywhere. He had his monkey hidden up in his car push toy for the longest time. He thinks it's hillarious when we find them and act like they've been playing hide and seek.