December 2012 Moms
Options

Another 4 month sleep regression question

For those of you who have been through this already, how long did it last?  And then did your LO go back to their previous sleep pattern?  

My LO isn't getting up every hour or anything, thank God.  But, she has been getting up one or two more times a night than she did.  She used to sleep 12 hours, only getting up once after 8 or 9 hours and then right back to sleep.  It was heavenly and I miss it!

Re: Another 4 month sleep regression question

• Options
    A couple, few weeks. But they change all the time, so I just figure she doesn't have a "normal".

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm on a similar situation, so I'm not much help. DD was sleeping 12 hours waking only once to eat. She hit her 4 months birthday and started getting up 4 or more times (and she eats, not just snacks). I want so badly to get more sleep so I stop getting sick!
    photo 928560AF-AAA0-4036-A0DB-1781F180055B-8057-000009B95DF7BAAA_zps4aeff975.jpg Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

With both of my girls they were STTN for about a month before hitting the 4 month wakeful period. Then they started waking up multiple times a night. Unfortunately for us it never got better for DD1 until she was 1. DD2 is now 5 months and still wakes up twice.

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Our lo never sleeps straight for 12 hours.  He always knows his feeding time and wakes up every 3-4 hours. we would like to know either
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    moking2moking2 member

We had same problem with regression.  Happened when we transitioned into crib and out of swaddle.  Was rough for a few weeks, but we have settled back into a routine.  We found the merlin magic sleepsuit which helped and I think it was a lot of change at once.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"