May 2013 Moms

statistics...list?

Hi ladies-It seems like so many of you have already had your babies, however, I know there are a ton of us that are still baking.  There was someone keeping a spreadsheet, just wondering if it has been updated at all?  Just curious how many little ones are actually here and if team pink or blue is in the lead.  Even though I am not a frequent poster (just a daily lurker), I love reading all the birth stories and sharing in everyone's excitement! 

Re: statistics...list?

• Someone has been but I haven't seen the spreadsheet in a while so no clue if its being updated.
  • I wonder if there is a way to make the birth date list a sticky like the EDD list is.  The only sticky I see is the EDD list. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was trying to keep the website list up to date, but it maxed out at 500 people, and then all the newbies came in and started having babies and I wasn't able to track them because they were never on the EDD list.  Just incredibly time consuming to try to keep up with, so ... Raquellyo fail.
  • stkmw02stkmw02
    Third Anniversary
    I had the Family Tree going, but it was impossible to collect all of the information effectively.  Even if everyone posted their stats in the thread so I could keep track, TB's formatting restrictions made it difficult to compile the information into a easy-to-read and update style.  Furthermore, as Raquellyo said, the amount of newbies posting announcements got to be a little much...  the sheer amount was overwhelming and some of the birth stories contained little to no information other a screen name and baby name, leaving a spreadsheet with a lot of holes.

But I stopped more because some of the births I had recorded were apparently not accurate.  I received PMs that made it way more drama than it was worth.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • LN1024LN1024
    250 Answers 1000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 250 Love Its

image stkmw02:
    I had the Family Tree going, but it was impossible to collect all of the information effectively.  Even if everyone posted their stats in the thread so I could keep track, TB's formatting restrictions made it difficult to compile the information into a easy-to-read and update style.  Furthermore, as Raquellyo said, the amount of newbies posting announcements got to be a little much...  the sheer amount was overwhelming and some of the birth stories contained little to no information other a screen name and baby name, leaving a spreadsheet with a lot of holes.

But I stopped more because some of the births I had recorded were apparently not accurate.  I received PMs that made it way more drama than it was worth.

Eek! PMs about the Family Tree when you didn't have that many on there to begin with?