August 2011 Moms

FFFC

Anyone have anything? 

Since no one but Shanado understood what  "sex on e" meant, I'm sort of scared to confess anything else lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: FFFC

• I have a ton of confessions that will be kept secret because I'm too much. I just know it.

FFFC: me and Dh finally had time to have actual sex instead of a quickie. He was really excited about being able to satisfy me. I lied and told him I had an O. I just wasn't into it. But, I stroked his ego so everyone wins.
  • image shanado:
    I have a ton of confessions that will be kept secret because I'm too much. I just know it. FFFC: me and Dh finally had time to have actual sex instead of a quickie. He was really excited about being able to satisfy me. I lied and told him I had an O. I just wasn't into it. But, I stroked his ego so everyone wins.

Dude. Me too. Half the crap I don't share would scare people lol.

And I know we're never supposed to fake it blah blah blah. But sometimes it just ain't gonna happen. No reason to make him feel bad.  I don't lie but if he thinks I did and I didn't, I don't correct him. He knows how to get the job done but sometimes it just isn't gonna be the end result.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had some confessions for this week but I've forgetten them all.

I'm sad that my brain is broken. 

• I have a very sick toddler and I am operating off of 3 hours sleep. I will probably Bump way too much today because all he wants to do is sit in my lap, he gets mad if I do anything else. I am also considering canceling my dentist appt. because I would rather go back to sleep when DS does than get a tooth pulled.

Not much for FFFC but, that's all I got right now.

• Adopted DS #1- '05 
    • Adopted DS #2- '07
    • DS born August 1, 2011
    • DD born August 27, 2013

image   imageimage

• To go off of Shan and kimbus... I've never faked an O. I don't think I could pull it off.
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I fake O's all the time. DH seems to attack me when I am so not in the mood. And he won't finish unless I have sooooo When Harry Met Sally restruant scene it is hehe.

My FFFC I let Michaela play outside in the rain without a coat on all the time. As long as it's not super cold out. I figure I am a big hiker and camper that she will need to learn to handle the wet. She loves it. She hates wearing coats but she will come to me and tell me if she is cold and then she wants a coat on.
    imageimage
    imageimage

October 2013-Valentine's Day Fail
    imageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

• eesomeeesome
    5000 Comments Third Anniversary

Since separating from my husband, I can say the world of dating has been fun.
    I have gone on a few dates with really hot men, and had a few first/second date kisses. After being in this new stage of my life, I realized all the fun I was missing. I like being a bachelorette, being pampered by men on dates, and exploring the world of being a single female.
    Ask me again in 6 months, but for now, this is great!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image eesome:
    Since separating from my husband, I can say the world of dating has been fun. I have gone on a few dates with really hot men, and had a few first/second date kisses. After being in this new stage of my life, I realized all the fun I was missing. I like being a bachelorette, being pampered by men on dates, and exploring the world of being a single female.Ask me again in 6 months, but for now, this is great!

I didn't know you separated.. Sorry! Or... Congrats?? :]
                                           Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • eesomeeesome

image crazy4mas9:
    image eesome:
    Since separating from my husband, I can say the world of dating has been fun. I have gone on a few dates with really hot men, and had a few first/second date kisses. After being in this new stage of my life, I realized all the fun I was missing. I like being a bachelorette, being pampered by men on dates, and exploring the world of being a single female.Ask me again in 6 months, but for now, this is great!

Trust me-- "Congrats" for sure!
    A woman can only handle so much, and I have had enough. Onward and upward!

• My FFFC: I can tell a lot of things are going to be "lost" when we move, and it makes me happy :D Can I hashtag a post? Because I want this one to be #purgeallthethings
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image eesome:

image crazy4mas9:
    image eesome:

Trust me-- "Congrats" for sure!
    A woman can only handle so much, and I have had enough. Onward and upward!

Wha?????? What happened? You don't have to say if you don't wanna.
  • eesomeeesome

image shanado:
    Wha?????? What happened? You don't have to say if you don't wanna.

I don't mind saying it now because he isn't my husband anymore. I left him because he was an alcoholic, had issues with substance abuse and infidelity. Cheated three times throughout the marriage (he blamed it on alcohol), but I stayed with him anyway. Went to tons of counseling, tried to be the best wife I could be, and finally-- I gave up. I woke up one day completely emotionally checked out, and told him it was over.

A better life awaits. :)

• My FFFC-

I love my H- I love our life and he takes care of me in every way possible... so the confession:

He is the only guy I've ever had sex with. I love to be able to say that he is my only one! 

BUT- Let's be honest. I'm curious. Wondering what other people might be like. I wonder sometimes if I missed out on any thing... I'm not curious enough to drift or cheat or any of that jazz. I'm completely happy with what we have going.. but Sometimes when I hear my friends dating stories and  fun/crazy/random sex stories- I wonder ...

• Eesome , I'm glad you have a new start! And Blink, I'd be surprised if you felt any different.
  • image Kimbus22:

Anyone have anything? 

Since no one but Shanado understood what  "sex on e" meant, I'm sort of scared to confess anything else lol

I understood, but just didn't respond.

Confessions....hmmm.... I really want to take back the nice thngs I said about my dad in my post the other day, but the email that caused me to want to retract was written after he'd been driving for two days, had insomnia, upset stomach from Mexican food, and was written at about 3am.

Also, I bought dark chocolate peanut butter cupcakes at Trader Joes. They won't last very long, especially since I finished off my ice cream last night.

• image BlinkMe182:

My FFFC-

I love my H- I love our life and he takes care of me in every way possible... so the confession:

He is the only guy I've ever had sex with. I love to be able to say that he is my only one! 

BUT- Let's be honest. I'm curious. Wondering what other people might be like. I wonder sometimes if I missed out on any thing... I'm not curious enough to drift or cheat or any of that jazz. I'm completely happy with what we have going.. but Sometimes when I hear my friends dating stories and  fun/crazy/random sex stories- I wonder ...

Same here, though I do have a few crazy date stories and one random kissing story from my dating days.