August 2011 Moms

Since we're party animals...

So since we're all such party animals,  (I mean my UO on SAHM's has led to people stating I should have my child taken away lol.) what are your Friday night plans?

For me, a nap and work once I get the kiddo to sleep.  Yep.  Such exciting stuff over here!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Since we're party animals...

• Yeah, sleep. Sleep is my plan.

// I love you too. //

• image NativeFloridian:
    Yeah, sleep. Sleep is my plan.

Does the new LO sleep?  Or is he keeping you up all night?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Dude, he is a CHAMP! I keep myself up more than he does. I should really be taking advantage, but the hours just get away from me at night. That's when I do all my housework and junk. But seriously, he sleeps amazingly.

// I love you too. //

• image NativeFloridian:
    Dude, he is a CHAMP! I keep myself up more than he does. I should really be taking advantage, but the hours just get away from me at night. That's when I do all my housework and junk. But seriously, he sleeps amazingly.

That's awesome!  Joey was like that. I'm scared my next kid will be normal.

• Friday Night- I'm doing the Rave Run!!  It is the all lighs, black lights and glow sticks 5K-  I will PiP later... I have a pretty amazing outfit in the works :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BFP: 11/25/2013  -- It's a Boy - Baby Blink2.0

BabyFruit Ticker

• Dh works late so I'll probably dabble in some wine tonight. I know, shocker.
  • We're heading out of town as soon as DH is done his last final.  I can't freaking wait!  So we'll be unpacking tonight and setting up the house for the weekend, probably do some food shopping, and have fun watching DD run around and explore.  It's going to be so relaxing, I love getting away from home!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We're making homemade pizza and rearranging DS's room to accommodate some new to us toys we were given last night. We'll be taking out his changing station, making it more toddler friendly, that sort of thing. I'm strangely excited about it.

Edit: mobile ate my parenthesis.
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Kimbus22:

So since we're all such party animals,  (I mean my UO on SAHM's has led to people stating I should have my child taken away lol.) what are your Friday night plans?

For me, a nap and work once I get the kiddo to sleep.  Yep.  Such exciting stuff over here!

I missed you UO, what was it?  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic baby development
  • image Mrs Case:
    image Kimbus22:

I missed you UO, what was it?  

That I like psychedelic drugs and would get a sitter for the weekend and take a bunch if they weren't dangerous and illegal. But I don't because they aren't and I'm a responsible adult. Oh and I don't plan on a college fund for my kid. 

• We're going to Omaha! I only have to work a half day today. We plan to get into town, grab some dinner, put DD to bed and then hang out in our friend's room right beside our room and have a few cocktails.

I can't wait for noon!!!

• eesomeeesome
    5000 Comments Third Anniversary
    I don't have the kids this weekend, so this momma is going to the gym for a good workout, and then going out with the girls!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image Kimbus22:

image NativeFloridian:
    Dude, he is a CHAMP! I keep myself up more than he does. I should really be taking advantage, but the hours just get away from me at night. That's when I do all my housework and junk. But seriously, he sleeps amazingly.

That's awesome!  Joey was like that. I'm scared my next kid will be normal.

::gives NF and Kimbus the stink eye:: 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image BlinkMe182:
    Friday Night- I'm doing the Rave Run!!  It is the all lighs, black lights and glow sticks 5K-  I will PiP later... I have a pretty amazing outfit in the works :)

Sounds awesome! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image shanado:
    Dh works late so I'll probably dabble in some wine tonight. I know, shocker.

lolz 

• Plans for tonight are the same as pretty much every night. Nurse, clean, that sort of thing. Clearly I'm the biggest party animal around these parts.