Connect with Pampers

HeatheratPampers: Wouldn't it be great?

If the products had QR codes instead of long codes you had to type in to get your GTG points? You could just scan the code into an app and BOOM! You're done. It'd save time and eliminate the "is that an X or an H" confusion.

Someone brought this up when we were talking the other day and I thought it was a great idea. Figured I'd share...

Re: HeatheratPampers: Wouldn't it be great?

• kekiskekis
    Seventh Anniversary 1000 Comments
    That is a brilliant idea!
    Todd & Kristin, 3.10.07

After 5.5 years of loss, heartbreak, and empty arms, our dreams were fulfilled through the beautiful, selfless gift of adoption. We are amazingly blessed!

Blog About Us | Blog About RPL/IF/Adoption

image image

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image Jessiebug81:

If the products had QR codes instead of long codes you had to type in to get your GTG points? You could just scan the code into an app and BOOM! You're done. It'd save time and eliminate the "is that an X or an H" confusion.

Someone brought this up when we were talking the other day and I thought it was a great idea. Figured I'd share...

Thanks for your loyaty to Pampers, Jessiebug!  My team is always looking for ways to help simplify the process and rest assured I'm sharing your feedback as we speak!  Again, thanks for your feedback mama!  -Heather At Pampers

• image HeatherAtPampers:
    image Jessiebug81:

Thanks for your loyaty to Pampers, Jessiebug!  My team is always looking for ways to help simplify the process and rest assured I'm sharing your feedback as we speak!  Again, thanks for your feedback mama!  -Heather At Pampers

Sure thing! As a mom of multiples we buy in bulk which equals LOTS of codes to sit and type in and not a ton of time to do it. When that idea was mentioned I thought it was too good not to share.

• I think that as long as there are both codes still available, it's great.

I have a stone age phone that won't scan anything LOL

• image mama&baby:

I think that as long as there are both codes still available, it's great.

Same here!  

photo 1f83b649-ec7e-4a6b-a512-ad10f0a628bb_zps2b6b5949.jpg
    Brotherly Love! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    The Hoelle House
  • image mrs. hoelle:
    image mama&baby:

I think that as long as there are both codes still available, it's great.

Same here!  

I agree... but it'd be nice to have both options!

• wimb01wimb01
    Fifth Anniversary 100 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper
    I like the way that you can redeem iTunes cards now. You open up iTunes and it takes a picture of the numbers. Maybe pampers could do that with their mobile app?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker} Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image Jessiebug81:
    image HeatherAtPampers:
    image Jessiebug81:

Sure thing! As a mom of multiples we buy in bulk which equals LOTS of codes to sit and type in and not a ton of time to do it. When that idea was mentioned I thought it was too good not to share.

Yes