August 2012 Moms

Well that sucked.

I confronted DH tonight about a few things on my mind lately.  

His dog.  If he isnt going to make her a priority, then he needs to find a family that will.

His time with B.  He chooses to spend the little time in the evenings while B is awake doing other things.  Working outside, going to his fire dept meetings, being on the computer/phone.  Weekends are the same.  He chooses other activities.

His guilt trips.  He used to guilt trip me frequently about not getting to see B, how I get to stay home...blah blah.  While now that I am contributing financially to the household, no more guilt trips.  I will not be guilted for being a mom.

It went as well as I expected it to.  He shut down and hasn't spoken more than a few words to me.  This is how it always goes when we have an arguement, and why I avoid them.  He extra sucky thing was he called me today and talked excitedly about taking me out Saturday for Mothers day.  He hasn't mentioned it all night (after saying we would talk more after he got home from work).  I have a feeling we will not be going out.  

Ps. I didn't bring up the name change debate tonight.  I figured we went over enough already lol 

I need a drink.  

• One and Done, not entirely by choice
  • I have Cystic Fibrosis, DH tested neg, All IF b/w, SA-normal
  • TTC started October 2009
  • IUI #3 gave us our perfect baby boy in August 2012AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Well that sucked.

• Whats up with husbands lately? Mine is being a total lazy, selfish asshat and Im so annoyed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Scarlet Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The assssshatness must be catching.
    • IUI #3 gave us our perfect baby boy in August 2012AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • It sounds like you deserve a drink after that! Drinks
  • I'm sorry! He damn well better still take you out for mothers day!
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• I have missed a lot in the last week- what is up with the name change? I hope he shapes up soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image Baker_Bride:
    I'm sorry! He damn well better still take you out for mothers day!

This!!! I find most men are well meaning, but stupid. They need all
    directions expressly communicated. I am learning as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Blog: Toronto Mama
  • Crossing- I posted a few days ago about finally changing my last name to his, but not really wanting to.  It sparked a good debate.

So this morning, he still isnt saying much.  BUT as I go to open my computer, I see something new on my desktop.  I open it, and see it is a slideshow of DS over the last year, set to music.  It was for mothers day.  WHY WHY WHY can this man be so sickly sweet, then turn around and be such an @sshat?  

I'm not angry at him for not giving me a break during the day, I just don't want him to miss out on anything B does.  When he is off doing other things (besides work), he is missing out.