May 2013 Moms
Options

Adding worry to the stress

My husband just got a call that his dad had a heart attack last night and is stable. He will be having surgery today sometime.

I'm due tomorrow and the hospital is 2 hours away from me and a little less to my hospital. I know he wants to go be with his family but he doesn't want to leave me.

I lost my father to a heart attack when I was 14 and wasn't there to say goodbye. He lost his mom 8 years ago. I know how important this is to him.

Please pray for his dad and family today! There is a lot on our plates right now.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Adding worry to the stress

• Options
    CNJ4EVACNJ4EVA member
    T and P's on the way, so sorry to hear that!
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    So sorry to hear about your FIL. T&PS headed your way, hope your H is able to see his dad. Glad to hear he is stable - keep us updated.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo f2800575-8c12-4491-8194-153c04d585b8_zps49b02af4.jpg
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    pnutgpnutg member
    Definitely sending thoughts and prayers to your entire family!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers for your FIL.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Oh wow, T & Ps for you and your fam!
    <leader of the pack small photo leaderofthepacksmall_zps19d110a4.jpg photo r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

So sorry to hear that, praying for your family!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Many thoughts and prayers to all of you!!

• Options
    kasabbykasabby member
    So sorry to hear. Sending lots of t & p's your way. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

T&P for your family. 

I would definitely send DH to his father, but have a girlfriend or relative be "on call" to sit by you. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. T and p to you guys.

View Full Size Image

• Options
    Thoughts and prayers for your family.  I am sure if you can't make it out there his father would understand.  He would probably want you to do what is best for the baby. 
  • Options
    So sorry to hear this. If you aren't having any contractions then I would send DH to the hospital with someone "on call" for me like pp said. Bumping mobile so I can't see if this is your first but if so, your DH would likely have plenty of time to get back to you!

TnPs for your FIL and family!

TTC #2:
    March - May 2014 - Natural cycles - no luck
    June 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    August 2014 - Clomid 50mg - BFN
    September 2014 - Clomid 50mg - Fingers crossed...

• Options
    LN1024LN1024 member
    I'm so sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers coming your way!
  • Options
    So sorry...  Hope everything turns out OK for your FIL.  T's & P's for all of you!
    TTC#2 5+ yrs Me: 44 yrs DH: 34 yrs DS born 8/2007 MC 11/2008 (natural) MC 5/2011 (IVF) MC 12/20011 (IVF) BFP 9/2012!! (DE) EDD 5/25/2013 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

T&P's for your family!

Little Sib & Big Sis
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your FIL. It sounds like you are having a terrible week and I hope it gets better for you guys really soon!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thank you all for your kind words. His dad seems to be doing very wel considering. The heart attack seems to have been pretty mild. They are running tests today and going from there.

He has talked with his dad and his dad wants him to stay here with me. I told him he could go and if something started happening he could always go to the hospital to meet me but his dad stressed that he would be upset if he left me right now and he felt like its where he needed to be.

He is still worried of course and I'm doing my best to support him however I can.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    rsage53rsage53 member
    I am very sorry to hear about your FIL.  T&Ps coming your way.  I hope that your husband will be able to see his father.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"