Nurseries and Baby Gear

Any Britax B-Agile Travel System Reviews?

Re: Any Britax B-Agile Travel System Reviews?

• a&s05a&s05 member
    We have this stroller and carseat in black and love it. The stroller is super easy to fold/unfold and to attach the carseat. It's very light making it easy to push. It doesn't come with the parent caddy but we received one at our shower. The basket underneath is big enough for us. We are really glad we registered for this brand. My SO has also commented that it looks so much better than other strollers he sees lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We have the lime green and get compliments everywhere we go about how different it is! Love the car seat, love the stroller.I don't have one negative thing to say so easy and quick and will be used for much longer than most bulky travel system strollers!
  • Loading the player...
  • My friend has this and loves it. She let me try it out. I can pull it closed with one hand. I think this is the stoller with car seat set up that we will get...unless we get a hand-me-down. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love this travel system, as others have said it maneuvers great, folds easily and looks great. I do dislike how tiny the basket is though, we have to jam our diaper bag in and then nothing more fits.
    imageBabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"