November 2012 Moms

6 month update and such..

So, J had his 6 month check up on Thursday. My chunky monkey is 21lbs!!! But, the doctor assures us that it is going to turn into height at some point. He is also 26.5 inches long which is about 54%. I am 5'10 and my husband is about 6'0 so I would think he will end up being quite tall. He had his 6 month vaccinations and man...those were tough on us. He had a reaction to them, not as in a bad reaction it just made him SUPER cranky and he cried for 2 hours straight, there was nothing we could do to calm him down. But, they said that is a normal reaction to them, thankfully he wont get any shots until his 12 month check up.

I got the ok to start him on solid single foods. I am making my own baby food and so far it is great! I love knowing what is going into his food and that it will save us money in the long run.

I also started a blog a week ago. I love it. So far I have only written a little about how my pregnancy went and I just finished up his birth story. I plan on doing reviews and my husband is going to write some too. But, since we are a racing family, it will probably be about race parts and such. If any of you want to check it out you can. https://ourfasttrackfamily.blogspot.com/ I checked and I am allowed to share my personal blog on here, which I was super excited about because I feel like I talk with you ladies more than my normal friends, that's kind of sad actually lol I guess that is what I get for most of my friends not being married or have kids. They don't really understand the day in the life of a mom, or a stay at home mom.

Anyways, I feel like I have just replied to posts and such on here and have kinds lurked so I thought I would give ya'll an update.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Ourfasttrackfamily.blogspot.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"