My husband and his dad are both semi-severely allergic to bees, or wasps, or hornets (whatever it is, they are somewhat common around our area). It's not life threatening, but they both swell up pretty badly (DH's dad got stung and his face swelled up, and he didn't get stung in the face, but he could still breathe just fine).
I am going to assume that DS will also be allergic in the same way, or maybe worse, since he is a baby. I have seen several nests and bees (or whatever they are) flying around already, and I feel like I need to be prepared for a severe reaction, should DS get stung.
I don't know what I should start carrying around. I know that there is Benadryl, but if his throat swells up, the Benadryl would be useless. Do they make baby sized epi pens? We will be outdoors a lot this summer, and sometimes far away from any hospital.
What would you do?