August 2011 Moms

This is waaay early

But I'm so totally excited about what we are getting DD for her birthday. A dollhouse! Specifically this one:

Plan Toys - Chalet Dollhouse with Furniture #7141

http://www.utoypia.com/moreinfo.php?ID=3902&Name=Plantoys

Anyone else already know what you are getting your little one? Or am I the only crazy person?

To be fair, we aren't having a party for her this year so need to plan that so instead I plan for presents!

Re: This is waaay early

• 1.  That looks awesome!  My mom has an old dollhouse at their place that DD loves to play with.  She just ordered all new furniture, and it looks to be from the same manufacturer.  The pieces are so cute, DD loves them!

2. You're not crazy :)  I have already been thinking ahead.  Mostly because DH is itching to buy her one or two big ticket items right now, for no reason, and I'm trying to say that we'll wait for her birthday.  We're talking about a slide for the yard, I'm liking this one as of right now.http://www.toysrus.com/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-12088663dt.png

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Cute!

Nope. If you're crazy then I'm a nutjob cuz I already have her party dress picked out.
  • Oooh. That slide looks pretty sweet. DD loves her tunnels so I bet yours would love a tent! Very cool.

ETA: ^^this is in reference to Mel's post. 

That dress is awesome, shan! Are you having a Minnie Mouse themed party??

• image MrsSkull1107:
    Oooh. That slide looks pretty sweet. DD loves her tunnels so I bet yours would love a tent! Very cool. ETA: this is in reference to Mel's post.nbsp;That dress is awesome, shan! Are you having a Minnie Mouse themed party??
    It will be half Mickey and the gang and half of what Ds wants. Their birthdays will be joint from now on because they are only 3 weeks apart.
  • SO cute!! Totally not too early to think. We still have 4 months, and I have it all planned out. 

image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I do have Ds's birthday gifts planned out. We are remodeling his room next month so since he's a HUGE marvel and DC fan, I'm going to buy him framed posters of Iron Man, Hulk, Heath Ledger Joker, Superman and Captain America. It's very expensive so I'm going to buy half now and then the rest over the summer.
  • I was thinking this, but it's kinda fug.
  • Doolface, a kitchen is a great. DD farking loves hers. She is always cooking me eggs and pizza.

image shanado:
    I need ideas for dd.

I'm thinking this thread may give you good ideas!

• We have the pink SmarTrike. This one:

It's cute in person. They have them at BRU so you could look at them. The purple one may not be as bad in person. FWIW, DD loves her bike. She is always saying "bike me pees, mommy!"

• Shanado, we also have the SmartTrike (in red) and DD flippin' loves it.  We even brought it inside for the winter so she could play with it in the living room.  She climbs in and out of it to watch TV, pushes her dolls in it, etc.  We definitely consider it a good investment, she uses it a ton!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I saw someone at the park with a pink and gray one but I don't see it at TRU. I'll try BRU.
  • eesomeeesome
    5000 Comments Third Anniversary

Cool gift!!

My daughter actually likes boy toys more than girly stuff, so I will probably be buying her some construction vehicles. No joke!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • image shanado:
    I saw someone at the park with a pink and gray one but I don't see it at TRU. I'll try BRU.

I meant TRU. Sorry!

Maybe check Target?

• Found it!

I just texted this to DH and he wants to go get today, lol. Sooooo, I still need bday gift ideas!
  • image shanado:
    Found it!  I just texted this to DH and he wants to go get today, lol. Sooooo, I still need bday gift ideas!

Hahaha! That would be something my H would do too. She'll love it! 

• I have no idea!

I'm itching to buy a swing set, but then what am I supposed to get DD1 for HER birthday in September? 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image Monsieur_et_Madame_Ha:
    I have no idea!I'm itching to buy a swing set, but then what am I supposed to get DD1 for HER birthday in September?nbsp;
    Mha, when is DD1's birthday?
  • image shanado:
    image Monsieur_et_Madame_Ha:
    I have no idea!I'm itching to buy a swing set, but then what am I supposed to get DD1 for HER birthday in September?nbsp;

September 29th - Why? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

image shanado:

September 29th - Why? 

Ds's is the 18th. Just thought it would be cool if they had a close birthday.
  • image shanado:

image shanado:

September 29th - Why? 

They're close enough :D

Fun fact: DD1 actually shares her birth day with an old Bumpie friend's DS

image shanado:

image shanado:

September 29th - Why? 

Cant see tickers, when is DD2's Birthday? It IS cool that both our kids have an Aug and Sept. birthday.
  • image shanado:
    image shanado:

image shanado:

September 29th - Why? 

Cant see tickers, when is DD2's Birthday? It IS cool that both our kids have an Aug and Sept. birthday.

Actually, DD2 came 3 weeks early and ended up being a July baby (the 23rd, to be exact). womp womp

image shanado:
    image shanado:

image shanado:

September 29th - Why? 

Actually, DD2 came 3 weeks early and ended up being a July baby (the 23rd, to be exact). womp womp

Thats right. Almost!
  • I have no ideas yet. 

We're getting bored outside with just the sandbox so as soon as my tax return comes in I'm getting a swing set, a water table, a sprinkler and a pool for him.  So I'll have to come up with something else for the birthday. A wagon maybe?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers