April 2013 Moms

How long did you wait???

We ended up with an amazing eater, sleeper and awesome delivery...woohoo!

with that being said...I am ready to have sex again...and we have time to do it and energy to do it! 

How soon is too soon? When did you start back up?  

Re: How long did you wait???

• Like a year. Not even kidding. Charlie was a seriously high needs baby and we couldn't even sleep or eat no less have sex. lol Hopefully this time around is better.
    "I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 10/22/13 - 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

• When the Dr ok's at 6 week appt. in the meantime do other things! ;
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Ash*
  • I think we first tried at 3 months pp and it was so uncomfortable. It didn't get better until about 9 months pp!
    photo a926dd882ad811e3851d22000a1fb71f_7_zps0f1cc088.png
    Big Sister - 7/12/11
    Little Sister - 4/28/13

• My baby is 9 days old and I could go for it. I didn't tear or have any stitches, but I'm just waiting for the PP bleeding to stop.
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • I am two weeks PP today & I plan to wait until after my checkup. Honestly the thought of having sex without getting on BC first scares the heck out of me haha.

Lucas 3.5.11
    Tyler 4.23.13
  • I am currently 5 weeks PP and we had sex at 4 weeks PP.  I had a c-section so I thought it would be ok.  We made sure to use protection because I can't imagine another baby right now!!
    BabyFruit Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DS is 5 weeks and we haven't yet.  With DD I waited about 8 weeks.  It was pretty uncomfortable, but lots of lubrication helped.  I only got one stitch with her so my recovery wasn't bad.  This time around I had a second degree tear and recovery has been worse.  I probably won't be willing to try until about 12 weeks pp.
    TTC #1 with PCOS
    5/12 & 5/13/09 b2b IUIs with Follistim and HCG--BFP!
    TTC #2
    7/16/12-Follistim 7.5mg+IUI = BFP!! Beta #1-392 (15 DPO)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• With DS #1, i waited about 4 months..i was really scared

I am still waiting with DS#2. My OB appt. is on Friday and I am sure she will give me the ok then. Maybe it will happen this weekend, if i am ready.

image   image
  • I am waiting until my OB okays it at my 6 week appointment, but I had an episiotomy and stitches. 
    Amanda

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• I had a bunch of stitches and was told no sex until 6 weeks...i'll probably wait longer than that..plus LO sleeps in bed with us for now so probably will be a few months anyway. 
    image Hi there, I'm Susan. image

TTC Since 2008. 4 losses: 12w5d, 6w6d, 6w3d, 5w3d

Dx: Bipolar II with Psychosis, PCOS, and Adult ADD. Feel free to PM me about it.

"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to" Gandalf the Grey, Lord of the Rings

Vincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome

baby

imageimageimage

PAL/PGAL Welcome
  • I'm 4 weeks PP and had a couple stitches..maybe this is TMI but you asked..last night was first timeline not sure if it was uncomfortable or if I was really nervous.. not something I'm ready to do again yet though
  • After I had Tony, we waited about 8 weeks. Seriously, both of us were so exhausted sex was the last thing on our minds! We tried it at 8 weeks, but it hurt too much so we called it quits. We tried again about 2 weeks later and it was *slightly* better. To be honest, sex really didn't start to feel good again until I was about 6 months pp. That being said, I had complications after my delivery with Tony, and a very difficult recovery.

Now I'm 4 weeks pp, I've had the easiest recovery in the world, and despite bone-dead exhaustion I'm actually ready to have sex again! Unfortunately I'm still bleeding a little, so I'm going to wait until it stops completely before attempting any bedroom fun. 

• DS: 4 weeks.

DD1: 5 weeks

DD2: Not anytime soon thanks to a difficult delivery and being so darn tired. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'd like to now but think my bits need more time to rest and I want the bleeding to stop.

I didn't tear this time but I have prolapse from the birth of my first and it's more pronounced now. It doesn't hurt or anything but I want time to rest and work on strengthening my pelvic floor before going at it. We'll most likely try around two months PP. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH and i did at 4 weeks, but i had a c-section. i feel really in the minority here but it was some of the best sex we've ever had! i had preeclampsia the two weeks before i delivered and was really sick so it had been about 8 weeks.
  • I am the same way! I had a great delivery and 2 weeks pp, I feel 90% back to normal. The bleeding is nothing compared to my periods so I was even surprised with that! I did have a second degree tear but I'm going to ask my doctor for permission to go ahead at my 4 week appointment.
  • JSS1002JSS1002
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Second Anniversary
    I had a c section so I dno't have to worry about vaginal pain, but I have been "ready" since day one -- honestly, seeing Dh be such an amazing father and having him take such good care of ME during those first days was the biggest aphrodisiac ever!

That said, I have been scared ot do anything too soon and didn't want to risk affection, and I've been bleeding, so we have waited.  I'll be 6 wks PP on Friday and have my appt with my Ob on Friday and we have Big plans for Friday night. ;-)

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker