3rd Trimester

anyone?

I'm 28 weeks and I have been feeling so out of breath and dizzy which then makes me feel tired. The only thing that helps is laying down. It's scary because I feel like I am going to faint.
My glucose test was normal.
I do have somewhat low blood pressure..60 over 100 range..and my iron levels were a tiny bit low but I am taking more now..I don't know if this has anything to do with it but it's the only known issues I have...thought?

Re: anyone?

• I understand what you are going through. Whenever I feel faint I elevate my legs and/or lay down for a few min. Drinking and eating something with sugar such as orange juice also helps me. I have low blood pressure as well. Keep eating foods rich in iron such as leafy greens and red meat. I feel out of breath sometimes as well and its because shes putting pressure on my chest. I take a few deep breaths and sit straight up and that tends to help. Speak to your doctor about it.
  • I have low BP and anemia. My dr said to take the iron pills, up my vitamin C intake. He also said no hot baths because that doesn't help the BP since it dehydrates you. And above all else..drink at least 100oz of water a day..sounded crazy to me at first, but I eat a lot of ice all day and that helps! Hope you get to feeling better!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • So glad I'm not alone. Sitting at my desk gasping for air right now... I've been exhausted all day. I've always got low blood pressure prepregnancy and during, and am severely anaemic right now... I haven't been keepin up my iron pills so that's my own fault.

Hoping for some red blood cells!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monster Truck (It's a GIRL!) is due 19/02/2015!

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"