February 2013 Moms

We have a roller...

Kieran rolled back to tummy for the first time yesterday. In fact he did it three times in a row. So I wake up at 3am this morning and he's sleeping on his stomach Surprise  He has his head turned to the side and breathing fine but I flip him anyway. If they can roll from back to tummy they're strong enough to roll tummy to back right? Should I be worrying and getting up to roll him over every time?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: We have a roller...

• Drea926Drea926
    2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary
    Mine can only do tummy to back now so I don't know for sure, but from my understanding once they roll back to tummy and want to sleep that way, there isn't anything we can do about it! Rolling tummy to back is supposed to be easier, so I'm sure he can roll both ways!

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• I've also heard that once they can roll to their tummies, if they want to sleep that way let them go. I wouldn't wake him up to flip him.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

• ajetterajetter
    Seventh Anniversary 1000 Comments 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    With DD1 my pedi said as soon as they start rolling themselves to their tummies you don't need to flip them back. She still suggested I lay her to sleep on her back but not to worry if she flipped over. But she was also rolling consistently belly to back when she started belly sleeping so I'm not sure about that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards