January 2013 Moms

Sleep sack or Blanket?

For those of you who have stopped swaddling your LO's which do you prefer sleep sack or blanket and why? And do you have a brand or product that you can recommend?

Thanks in advance! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sleep sack or Blanket?

• Las135Las135 member
    We use the Halo Sleep sack, and LO loves it. 

BFP#1 -3/18/12- M/C 3/31/12,
    BFP#2 -4/25/12, Beta#1 17dpo= 800, Beta#2 20dpo= 3800, Ethan James born 1-5-13

BFP#3- February 2015- natural miscarriage

BFP#4- June 2015- Ruptured ectopic, severe hemorrhage and loss of left tube on 7/10/2015

BFP#5- 12/18/15

• Sleepsackm but in colder nights DH usually puts a balnket on her, too

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd rather do footy jammas. He is still being swaddled with one arm out and is of freaking out. I had to move him to the large though. It's fleece and our too gets into the mid 60s at night so I feel okay with it for now. In the summer it apparently will be really hot and this room will stay hot so we may end up in no cl
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'd rather do footy jammas. He is still being swaddled with one arm out and is of freaking out. I had to move him to the large though. It's fleece and our too gets into the mid 60s at night so I feel okay with it for now. In the summer it apparently will be really hot and this room will stay hot so we may end up in no clothes!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We do sleep sacks here. So far its been the fleece ones with full sleeves, but I actually just bought a sleeveless one from babies r us for this summer when its warmer at night.
  • kimmletkimmlet member
    Right now we're using a magic merlin sleepsuit but we also have Halo sleep sacks.

My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"