January 2013 Moms

Sleep sack or Blanket?

For those of you who have stopped swaddling your LO's which do you prefer sleep sack or blanket and why? And do you have a brand or product that you can recommend?

Thanks in advance! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Sleep sack or Blanket?

• Las135Las135
    100 Comments Second Anniversary 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    We use the Halo Sleep sack, and LO loves it. 

TTC since 12/2011
    BFP#1 -3/18/12- M/C 3/31/12,
    BFP#2 -4/25/12, Beta#1 17dpo= 800, Beta#2 20dpo= 3800
    US @ 6w2d saw HB of 131
    **stick baby stick!!!
    US @20w IT'S A BOY!!

1-5-13 Ethan James is here!!!

I love Brent Pictures, Images and Photos pitbulls Pictures, Images and Photos

• Sleep sack...we use the Aden Anais muslin ones. Prefer sleep sack because loose blankets are a SIDS risk
  • Right now we are doing neither. It gets to 70 at night in our apt if that sometimes so at most we do thick pjs, the sleeper ones in fleece or that towel like material. When it was cold we were doing a sleep sack or blankets but she was swaddled, no loose blankets.

Where we are we don't have to worry about blankets or sleep sacks right now. When its really warm like last week she was only in a tank top and diap.
  • Sleepsackm but in colder nights DH usually puts a balnket on her, too

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • I'd rather do footy jammas. He is still being swaddled with one arm out and is of freaking out. I had to move him to the large though. It's fleece and our too gets into the mid 60s at night so I feel okay with it for now. In the summer it apparently will be really hot and this room will stay hot so we may end up in no cl

My little miracle.

Zona's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I'd rather do footy jammas. He is still being swaddled with one arm out and is of freaking out. I had to move him to the large though. It's fleece and our too gets into the mid 60s at night so I feel okay with it for now. In the summer it apparently will be really hot and this room will stay hot so we may end up in no clothes!

My little miracle.

Zona's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • We do sleep sacks here. So far its been the fleece ones with full sleeves, but I actually just bought a sleeveless one from babies r us for this summer when its warmer at night.
  • kimmletkimmlet
    250 Answers 500 Comments Second Anniversary 5 Love Its
    Right now we're using a magic merlin sleepsuit but we also have Halo sleep sacks.

My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak

• b0710b0710
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper
    I used the Halo Sleepsacks with DS1 and am currently using them with DS2.  I love them and the LOs seem to as well!  I normally do footie pajamas with a cotton sleep sack over it.  I have the ones with the swaddles still, but I just wrap them under the arms.  With my first son he could not keep a blanket on because he was such a wiggler, so I vowed to just skip that whole process this time around.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards