February 2013 Moms
Options

Apps to track feeding, diapers, activity, etc?

Can anyone recommend an app that tracks this kind of stuff? I also need to to allow multiple people to update it....like DH or my DCP.

I have been using one called Eat Sleep since DS was born, but it cannot be shared.

My DCP did a paper list when DD was an infant, and I am hoping that she might be interested in doing an app instead. Thanks!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Apps to track feeding, diapers, activity, etc?

• Options
    We use iBabyLog also.. Hubby and I both have it on our phones, and we also have an ipod for the house with it on it that we left for when she was being babysat. Love it!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I really liked iBaby, but I'm not sure if it can be shared.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Baby Connect - i use this for my LO, my brother and sister do as well
    *** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
    imageimage
  • Options
    I use totally baby. I share it between iPhone and iPad
    April 10 IUI BFN Sept 10 IUI BRN Feb 11 IVF hoping for a BFP! Feb 27 ER 28 eggs Mar 4 8 health eggs, 2 ET Mar 17 - Beta 180!! BFP!!! Mar 21 - Beta 1295!! holy cow what a jump Coming soon 1st Sono March 30!!! Crossing fingers for healthy stick bean(s) Mar 29 miscarry :( 6w 3d 2nd IVF July 2011 BFP July 2011 M/C 11/11/11 hate to say good bye again! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 3rd IVF 4/3/12 ER 46 eggs (holly cow batman) 40 mature, 36 fertilized 4/8/12 ET 2 AB put back 4/10/12 15 make it to FREEZE 4/22/12 Beta BFN 1st FET 6/7/12 Day we are going to put back 2. 6/21/12 BFP 1285 6/25/12 4780 I hope this time they stick!! Deaglan William welcome. My rainbow is finally here February 7, 2013
  • Options

We used Total Baby until she was back to birth weight....maybe for a week or so more....but I have not tracked anything since then. 

Is there a reason to keep tracking? 

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Options
    imageUponAStar63:
    I use iBabyLog. It's free and you can share and update information with others but you have to use your Facebook for that specific feature [I haven't tried that part yet]. The app is a little overstimulating and takes some getting used to, but it's free and gets the job done if you just need the basics like keeping track of eating/diaper changes.

This. I still use it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I also wonder why the need to track?  When DD goes to daycare, they will have a sheet they fill out with her diaper changes and feeding data.  At home, she is doing fine so no need to keep track for us.  Even the dr is fine with my estimates of diapers and # of feeds since she is healthy and growing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"