VBAC

I did it!!!

On April 25th at 9:28 p.m. my little girl was born at exactly 39 weeks. I went into labor around 6:15 a.m. and stayed home until 12:30 and the contractions were 4-6 mins. apart. My MW wanted me to come into the office to be put on the monitor. I had some strong contractions while she watched. I was 4 cm and 80% effaced. She told me to go home and finish packing, etc. then head to the hospital when the pain was unbearable. I did that and within 2 hours I headed to the hospital. I was admitted around 4:00p.m. When I was 5 cm I got the epi then had my water broken. When I still hadn't progressed much, we decided to do just a little pitocin every 15 mins. I started feeling pain in my left side so my epi was refreshed. Within an hour, I felt an immense pressure in my bottom and asked the nurse to check me. Her faceli up and she told me I was 10 cm!! In less than 2 hours I dilated from a 5 to a 10 and was +2 station. I couldn't believe it!! DH, my mom, and my MIL were in the room. One of my MWs asked my mom if she wanted to help deliver and she looked at me for permission. I told her of course she could help! I started pushing at 9:10 p.m. and at 9:28 p.m. Harper Madaline was pulled out by my MW and my mom! It was such a happy and sweet moment. DH cut the cord after it finished pulsing. She is perfect! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFruit Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I did it!!!