Trying to Get Pregnant

Bitchfest.

Hey, it's Monday.

What would you like to bitch about?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Bitchfest.

• I have sunburn on my feet. Also, I effing hate effing cat hair!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Tires. Everything about car tires suck. Having TWO blow out on one car within 4 months sucks. Sucks even more that it was my dad's car and I can't find the proof of purchase for the tires, and since he's not alive, the company is unwilling to do anything warranty-wise because I cannot prove that I didn't steal the tires. 

Goodbye blow money for the month. Hello new set of tires.  

imageimageimageimage

New to the 3T board? *~*~*~*Click HERE first!*~*~*~*

Losing the fight against my ovaries 29 30 months and counting

Me: Hashimoto's (thyroid), Annovulatory cycles, endometrial hyperplasia 

DH-low motility and poor morphology

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My long and convoluted 7 month testing history can be found HERE
    Short story: if you've been trying for over a year, go straight to an RE. Don't waste time with an OB

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Treatment History 

Medicated Cycle #1 (8/2013) 100mg Clomid , Stair-step to 150mg Clomid+ TI=  No Response
    Medicated Cycle #2, 3, 4 (9/13 10/13 11/13) 5mg Femara + TI + Ovidrel= BFN/No Response
    IUI #1 (1/14) 5mg Femara (CD3-CD7) + Follistim (50/100/150/200/250IU) = Over responded
    IUI #2 (3/14) 27 days of Follistim 50/75/100/150/200 (5 follies) + Lurpon+ IUI (4/11) = ??? Testing 4/22

PAIF/SAIF/PGAL/PAL ALL WELCOME! 

Eff YOU Uterus: The Blog             image               Pinterest

• DH and I just decided that if our house doesn't sell, I'll be going back to work full time next year.  I'm super bummed because I was supposed to be part time to be at home with DS more but now that will only happen if 1. We get our house ready in time put up for sale in a month, 2. Our house closes within two months of being on the market, and 3. We find a home we want to buy where we are looking to move and everything works out on that end.  Too much has to work out for this to happen and I'm too much of a realist to think its going to.

Oh, and my coffee tasted more like water than coffee this morning.  Gross.  

image     imageimage
                                    BFP #1: 09/22/2011 ---- DS born 05/25/2012
                                                       BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- CP
                       BFP #3: 08/05/2014 beta#1: 57  beta#2: 133 Beta #3: 441 
    NO more betas!  Sono on 8/29 confirmed HB at 147bpm!!!  GROW BABY!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My boss and I work 10 feet from each other and he came in this morning. First thing he tells me is how he has been up all night vomiting. And he's here ten minutes and he goes and throws up in the bathroom here. Oh and the bathroom is close enough I get audio on that. Thanks for your lack of concern if I get sick....

BabyFruit Ticker

• I can't stare at the computer to do homework any longer. Yesterday I probably spent 8 hours working on projects and papers. If I can get through this week and turn everything in, my exams next week will be a piece of cake.

Now to go find some motivation....
    Kinley Diane
    Born 2/4/14
    Weighing 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long

• image NariaDreaming:

Naria, did you know that blow is a nickname for cocaine?

Now go back and read your above statement and snicker like I just did. :)

muse family musings

I went a little badge crazy...
  • I caught DH's cold and I am feeling pretty miserable.  I'm exhausted from not being able to sleep well last night because I am so congested.
         Nathaniel Robert born 1.16.2014

image       image

• It's staff appreciation week at our school, so the staff can wear jeans all week...I forgot to wear jeans and actually dressed up more than normal, super annoyed with myself for forgetting!
  • Urgh.  Started cycle 27 this weekend.  I feel that I don't have a right to really bitch about it because we haven't gone to get tested yet, though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• My coworker is "sick" again for 3 days in a row.  She claims she has "food poisoning" but she tells us everytime she is sick its from food poisoning.  I personally think she needs to eat better foods because her colon can't keep up!
    party-fails-crunk-critters-bruce-isnt-good-with-tequila
    see more After 12
    Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean it will never happen.
    IUI #1 - BFN IUI #2 - BFN
    IVF - Starting injects May 25 IVF #1 - BFP!
  • image peanut+muse:
    image NariaDreaming:

LOL.  This!  I was like "Whoa, Narnia is hardcore".  

The Making of Baby Banker
    TTC since 03/2011 | BFP#1 05/2011-M/C at 7w | BFP#2 06/2013-M/C at 5w
    Diagnosis: Unexplained IF
    After multiple IUIs and one IVF...
    photo 416d5dec-9345-4772-9e55-326f4db59ad6_zps8d684e9d.jpg03/2014: FET #1=BFP!! EDC 12.06.2014
    photo 416d5dec-9345-4772-9e55-326f4db59ad6_zps8d684e9d.jpg
    Beta #1: 197 | Beta #2: 556 | Beta #3: 2354
    Stupid amounts of love to my TBBFF turned IRLBFF Kiki
    image GUAYAQUIL image
    {All are Welcome}

imageCafeMom Tickersimage

• Everything. That's my biiitch. Everything right now is shittastic.
    June 2014 April Siggy Challenge - Cute Baby Animals
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Kryptic Mischief in the Making
  • My boss didn't tell me he wouldn't be in the office today, and didn't leave me with instructions on what to do with the project I'm supposed to be working on, so now I'm on the bump.
    Married 5.15.2010
  • I have been experiencing serious reflux for the past 10 days. It coincided with when I started Clomid and when I started a new hypertension medication, so I don't know if it's related to hormones or to how my stomach is trying to metabolize the meds. I don't get heartburn, though. I have LPRD, (TMI time) which means the acid comes up and gurgles & bubbles in my throat, and causes me to clear my throat every few minutes. Normally, when I have bouts of reflux, I can take the strongest OTC dosage of Zantac x4 -- that's actually what my doctor has prescribed -- and it will control it. But it has not been working at all. I have a feeling I am going to have to call my doctor about it, and I really don't want to. I feel like I spend half my life at doctor's offices lately. Boo.

muse family musings

• The burn on my leg hurts worse today than it did after it happened!  Ugh.

I've gained weight, but it's all my fault.  I need to stop snacking so much!  Taco Bell at 9pm doesn't help!

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy 

Current Cycle:
    Natural Cycle

• image Banker&BSN:
    image peanut+muse:
    image NariaDreaming:

LOL. This! I was like "Whoa, Narnia is hardcore".

I'm glad I'm not the only one who found this amusing ;]

My b!tch is that I have had a headache and felt nauseous for the past month after starting metformin. It's getting old. Also the internet is out at work so I can't get any work done.
    photo 124a2277-01eb-4d85-b15a-9ebc93b4492d_zps60ec49e8.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    photo fa452b59-b03d-4a7e-aadf-a27f9be4e3aa_zpsafc5052f.jpg
    After over 2 years, we are expecting our first baby from IVF w/ ICSI
    ER 9/13, ET 9/18 - BFP! - Baby girl due 6/6/14
    beta #1 9/27 - 63, beta #2 9/30 - 224, beta #3 10/2 - 573, beta #4 10/4 - 1314
  • image Banker&BSN:
    image peanut+muse:
    image NariaDreaming:

LOL.  This!  I was like "Whoa, Narnia is hardcore".  

Bahahahaha, I actually did a double take and had to figure out what she really meant. I am glad I'm not the only one!

muse family musings

• My coworker. Thursday and Friday were great with her gone. She's fuvcking obnoxious- anytime someone comes to her with a question it's always because they are a man and they think she's stupid. No, your shiit is just confusing and doesn't follow logic.

And to top it off she can't recall coversations 2 minutes after they happen, and will adamantly defend that she never said things while saying that she has a terrible memory and can't remember anything.

She also thinks her lack of peen in why she will never be a project manager. No, you will never be a project manger because you have no field experience and every project manager we have that does not have field experience has a college degree. And not in history like hers, but in project management or engineering.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• image Slapalicious:
    Urgh. Started cycle 27 this weekend. I feel that I don't have a right to really btch about it because we haven't gone to get tested yet, though.

I'm sorry :[ And you absolutely have the right to b!tch about it.
    photo 124a2277-01eb-4d85-b15a-9ebc93b4492d_zps60ec49e8.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    photo fa452b59-b03d-4a7e-aadf-a27f9be4e3aa_zpsafc5052f.jpg
    After over 2 years, we are expecting our first baby from IVF w/ ICSI
    ER 9/13, ET 9/18 - BFP! - Baby girl due 6/6/14
    beta #1 9/27 - 63, beta #2 9/30 - 224, beta #3 10/2 - 573, beta #4 10/4 - 1314
  • image peanut+muse:
    image NariaDreaming:

LMAO!

image     imageimage
                                    BFP #1: 09/22/2011 ---- DS born 05/25/2012
                                                       BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- CP
                       BFP #3: 08/05/2014 beta#1: 57  beta#2: 133 Beta #3: 441 
    NO more betas!  Sono on 8/29 confirmed HB at 147bpm!!!  GROW BABY!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have to have a spot on gum biopsied next week. The surgeon codes it as a routine medical procedure so he only accepts medical insurance. My insurance company won't cover any "dental" work  other than accidents, so they don't think they will cover it. I won't know until after I have the consultation next week and get the codes, but it seems like bulllshit. They're checking for skin cancer but because it happens to be in my mouth, insurance won't cover it? As if I wasn't worried enough about it, now I'm also worried that I'll have to pay completely OOP.

Married July 2011 * TTC #1 since 8/12 * Me: 29 DH: 29
    Cycles 1-14: BFNs
    8/13: Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy
    DX: Stage 2 Endo, uterine polyps and paratubal cysts removed
    Cyles 16-20: Trying on our own = BFNs
    2/14: IVF #1 Lupron Protocol = 12R/10M/9F, no frosties; transferred one 3BB blast = BFN
    3/14: Break cycle = BFN
    4/14: IVF #2 Antagonist Protocol = TBD

~~~~~~ All Are Welcome ~~~~~~

• image talon1226:
    image Slapalicious:
    Urgh. Started cycle 27 this weekend. I feel that I don't have a right to really btch about it because we haven't gone to get tested yet, though.
    I'm sorry :[ And you absolutely have the right to b!tch about it.

Thank you, Tal. <3

• Ugh! I am super sick with a very high temp. I feel horrible. On the bright side I have been kicking myself for the past two weeks for not starting temping right away. If I O'd I did it in the past few days, so maybe my chart would have been off with this temp anyway... Even if it wouldn't have makes me feel better.

Happy Monday Ladies.

• image peanut+muse:
    image NariaDreaming:

Yes- and I'm glad that you got a morning giggle :)  Its one of those family phrases that refuses to die. You should have seen the look on my husband's face when we were going over our budgets before we got married  and "blow money" was a line item on my budget

imageimageimageimage

New to the 3T board? *~*~*~*Click HERE first!*~*~*~*

Losing the fight against my ovaries 29 30 months and counting

Me: Hashimoto's (thyroid), Annovulatory cycles, endometrial hyperplasia 

DH-low motility and poor morphology

My long and convoluted 7 month testing history can be found HERE
    Short story: if you've been trying for over a year, go straight to an RE. Don't waste time with an OB

Treatment History 

Medicated Cycle #1 (8/2013) 100mg Clomid , Stair-step to 150mg Clomid+ TI=  No Response
    Medicated Cycle #2, 3, 4 (9/13 10/13 11/13) 5mg Femara + TI + Ovidrel= BFN/No Response
    IUI #1 (1/14) 5mg Femara (CD3-CD7) + Follistim (50/100/150/200/250IU) = Over responded
    IUI #2 (3/14) 27 days of Follistim 50/75/100/150/200 (5 follies) + Lurpon+ IUI (4/11) = ??? Testing 4/22

PAIF/SAIF/PGAL/PAL ALL WELCOME! 

Eff YOU Uterus: The Blog             image               Pinterest

• image Stacylarae:

Ugh! I am super sick with a very high temp. I feel horrible. On the bright side I have been kicking myself for the past two weeks for not starting temping right away. If I O'd I did it in the past few days, so maybe my chart would have been off with this temp anyway... Even if it wouldn't have makes me feel better.

Happy Monday Ladies.

I hope you feel better quickly!

And if this isn't your cycle, then you can try to start fresh with charting next cycle!  GL!

• image peanut+muse:
    image NariaDreaming:

:o) That had made me grin when I read it too.

image image     image
    O14 April Signature Challenge: Favorite Flower - Hibiscus
    BFP #1 2/3/14   l   EDD 10/15/14
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image Slapalicious:

Urgh.  Started cycle 27 this weekend.  I feel that I don't have a right to really bitch about it because we haven't gone to get tested yet, though.

Sorry to hear that. :(

muse family musings

• Today is my first day back to work after having six weeks off after our daughter was stillborn.  I only got three hours of sleep because it takes forever for me to fall asleep now and I so don't want to be here.  I just want to go home and lay on the couch and pretend the world does not exist. 

Lilypie - (1UBe)

Lilypie - (QaQg)

My Pregnancy BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, Kayla Kathryn born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, Emily Kathryn born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• image peanut+muse:
    image Slapalicious:

Urgh.  Started cycle 27 this weekend.  I feel that I don't have a right to really bitch about it because we haven't gone to get tested yet, though.

Sorry to hear that. :(

Thank you, Peanut.  

I'm so so sorry about your LPRD.  I hope that your doctor will have something stronger or different for you to try.   FXing for you!

• image Milagros315:
    I have to have a spot on gum biopsied next week. The surgeon codes it as a routine medical procedure so he only accepts medical insurance. My insurance company won't cover any "dental" work  other than accidents, so they don't think they will cover it. I won't know until after I have the consultation next week and get the codes, but it seems like bulllshit. They're checking for skin cancer but because it happens to be in my mouth, insurance won't cover it? As if I wasn't worried enough about it, now I'm also worried that I'll have to pay completely OOP.

This sucks so bad.  Insurance companies are just the worst.  I don't get why they refuse to cover a routine biopsy.  It would cost them much less money than if, god forbid, you did end up having cancer but put off the biopsy because you couldn't pay OOP! Good luck with everything, I hope you get it worked out and that everything is negative.

Nathaniel Robert born 1.16.2014

image       image