July 2012 Moms

Stupid men.

I swear, men could never deal with half of the stuff we do. 

This morning, we went to a movie, and a friend watched J.  I told him to eat before we left, he didn't.  So of course, the movie gets out, it's 12:00 and he hasn't eaten anything all day, only had some juice before we left.  Dumb move, but whatever.  So he's starving and complaining about acid and his stomach hurts, etc.  

We get home, and he spends the rest of the day laying in bed.  Only coming out to lay on the couch and do nothing but close his eyes and try to eat a piece of bread (which he left on the ottoman) or some crackers.  Just to have me get irritated and tell him to go back to bed, because really he was just annoying me by being in the living room.

Grrrrrrr. Seriously??  You work all day Saturday, and complain that you don't spend enough time with J, and then Sunday, your ONE day all week to see her all day, and you spend it in bed.... And then moan and groan when I ask you to help once or twice with feeding her or trying to help me while I clean up a poopsplosion and she is crying?  You came out of the bedroom buddy, don't come out to lay on the couch if you're not willing to help!  

I HATE when men are "sick"!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Stupid men.

• Ah yes, the dreaded Man Illness!  Man Illness is worse than anything any woman could ever dream of!  I am sorry for your suffering Wink
  • The best part... He came out, after I put her to bed, with the thermometer.... Took his temp (after having to ask me how to use it, again) left it sitting out, cover and all.  When I asked what it was: 99.6. Oh, damn, a whole degree higher than normal... After you've been wrapped up in a quilt in bed.  Ugh, go back to bed so I don't have to listen to you snoring on the couch. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• elizdgelizdg
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary
    Ugh, yes, it's always a million times worse when a guy gets sick. Hope he snaps out of it soon!
  • Oh girl, I'm sorry! DH has the man cold right now. He has a dr appt tomorrow. For a cold?? A cold that LO and I have had for 2 weeks and even the BABY didn't need to go to the dr for? Of course he said it must not be the same thing... There is no way I could be feeling as bad as him. Umm dude. We have the same exact symptoms. Suck it up.
  • Lovely. Man bashing by mothers of boys. You do know your sons will grow into men, right? Wouldn't be if a daughter heard men suck, shouldn't be acceptable for a son to hear the same.

This is my signature:

• image notreal2:
    Lovely. Man bashing by mothers of boys. You do know your sons will grow into men, right? Wouldn't be if a daughter heard men suck, shouldn't be acceptable for a son to hear the same.
    FAQ U!

ETA: Your stupid and irritating so I just felt the need to spurt that out^

• elizdgelizdg
    250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary

image notreal2:
    Lovely. Man bashing by mothers of boys. You do know your sons will grow into men, right? Wouldn't be if a daughter heard men suck, shouldn't be acceptable for a son to hear the same.

Aww, I just LOVE self righteous people. I'm sure you've never, ever said anything similar to this in your life, right? How cute. 

• image jfresh:
    image notreal2:
    If my grown son was acting like that I'd have a hard time feeling sorry for him too. Also either get some balls and post under your real SN or gtfo.

All of what j fresh said.  If my son acted how my H does when he's a grown man and sick, I'd be embarrassed.

• PaddyBPaddyB
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary

image notreal2:

sorry, but there is no way our sons can "hear" what we type on this site.

I 2nd (or 3rd or 4th) that if you can't post under your real name don't bother.

Henry  Greta
    image          image
    Henry Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image MelRC117:

image jfresh:
    image notreal2:
    If my grown son was acting like that I'd have a hard time feeling sorry for him too. Also either get some balls and post under your real SN or gtfo.

All of what j fresh said.  If my son acted how my H does when he's a grown man and sick, I'd be embarrassed.

Wow, I missed some fun this morning.  Notreal2... shut up.  Yes those boys will grow up to be men... and you know what - my mom to this day tells my brother to suck it up when he complains about a cold!  He's gotten better about it through the years, but it doesn't change the fact that many men don't know how to deal with a stuffy nose.  They think the world is ending.  My husband had a tummy ache - really?  I had bronchitis, a sinus infection, and a respiratory infection about a month ago and never got to lay in bed all day, even when he was home! 

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards