April 2013 Moms

feel good post

hopefully the picture shows up. This is a pic of me in labor showing off my lovely stretchmarks. I'm shredded! =] thought it might make some of you ladies thankful for the few you have lol. This picture actually makes them look wayyy lighter than what they are.

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: feel good post

• Kate_CKate_C member
    Wear them proudly mama! Mine are all at the bottom of the belly and haven't faded at all yet. Oh well. I wasn't exactly bikini model material before pregnancy anyhow!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine from DD2 are a lot like that. It looked like my belly was covered with spaghetti. They faded quite a bit, and I don't think I got any new ones with DD3.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • Loading the player...
  • My body will never, ever look the same again. I'm over it since my bikini days were over after high school and college life set in Smile
  • heddy79heddy79 member
    I think you look beautiful.  Stretch marks are like facial lines, they tell the story of our lives.
    image BabyFetus Ticker
  • jkkg317jkkg317 member
    That's about what I looked like after I had my first. No new ones this time around but I figure that there wasn't any room for more anyways. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejkkg317:
    That's about what I looked like after I had my first. No new ones this time around but I figure that there wasn't any room for more anyways. 

Ha this is what I figure for when we have our next. My stomach is already like one giant stretchmark there's no room for any more!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageheddy79:
    .  Stretch marks are like facial lines, they tell the story of our lives.

I love this!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You're gorgeous! At least yours are from baby, most of mine are from weight pre-baby...Though baby made them much darker and longer. 
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • I didn't get any until the end and then I got a ton of dark long ones underneath. I told people it looks like Freddie Kruger scratched me with his hand!  I thought they would fade a bit but they haven't.
    Pregnancy Ticker image image IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"