TheBump.com - the inside scoop on pregnancy.
Get The Bump magazine >
You're almost there. Log in if you're a member or join now to connect to Facebook.
Request a new password
popular: ovulation calculator
Find your most fertile days and start TTC >>
moms love: pregnancy calendar
Count down to delivery with your calendar >>
moms love: your baby this week
Sign up to receive weekly updates on your baby >>
moms love: baby name finder
Search through 1000s of baby names >>
moms love: personalized tickers
Track TTC, pregnancy, or baby's age >>
moms love: pregnancy week by week
Let us guide you along week-by-week!)
I haven't been on TB in foreves, but I am just curious...am I the only J13 Mama that is already KTFU?
Hope you ladies are well!
Jack was born at 35w3days on Christmas Eve, this LO is Due December 2, but I will be having a RCS at 39 weeks, so basically Thanksgiving. Hopefully I can make it to 39 weeks.
Woah. I thought I was crazy for thinking July.
Was this one planned or an Irish oops? I had an emergency c-section so I was told I had to wait at least a year and thought we were pushing it by only waiting six months to start trying again. I assume you're considered high risk and that's why you have to do an RCS planned out?
Congratulations! 12 weeks along already. Wow.
I'm sure there will be more soon. Two is enough for me.
The mini pill and EP failed me.
I had an emergency c-section too. They said its too dangerous to try and labor so soon together. Boo.
chefsteph:The mini pill and EP failed me.I had an emergency c-section too. They said its too dangerous to try and labor so soon together. Boo.
As a parent of 2 under 2, I can promise you that it will be challenging. However, I absolutely wouldn't have it any other way.
Mine are not quite as close (17 months), but I was allowed to try for a VBAC. After 48 hours of labor and several complications (none related to prior C-section), I had to have a RCS. If you really want to try to VBAC, do your research and discuss it with your providers. Some practices really discourage them, but others are more open. Make an informed decision for yourself. Don't let them make the decision for you.
Wow-congrats. I wish!! But, I too am trying to wait until summer to start because of a c-section. But-if there was an accident, it would be a happy one.
?10/25/11 Natalia ?
Surprise BFP 5/10/12
? 01/06/13 Maddie ?
My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak