Des Moines Babies

Thank you

I just have to say thanks for the talk of scratch cupcakes. Went there today and omfg I may have a new addiction it was so freaking good I may end up with gestational diabetes

image   Visit The Nest!   Visit The Nest!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Thank you

• Omg, so fuggin good, right?! I'm glad I only visit where there are any Scratchs, because I would have an addiction for sure.

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• It's dangerous to live within walking distance of Scratch in Cedar Falls!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What's your favorite flavor, ladies? My inlaws will be visiting from Des Moines this weekend, so I wonder of they'll bring some...

imageimage
    Parenting Floozie Brigades official motto:  We welcome to you the board with open legs.  Also, open beers. ~@cinemagoddess

• My personal favorite is peanut butter cup but I also really like their lemon ones during the spring/summer

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image saralynn7:
    My personal favorite is peanut butter cup but I also really like their lemon ones during the spring/summer

Mmm they both sounds fantastic! I dig the monster cookie one.

imageimage

• N_KozN_Koz
    Eighth Anniversary 250 Love Its 500 Comments Name Dropper
    The cookie dough so far

image   Visit The Nest!   Visit The Nest!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I haven't tried them yet. It's a good thing I didn't when I was preggo. Where are they in Des Moines?
  • norsernnorsern
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fifth Anniversary Name Dropper

image FUTUREMISSOB3:
    I haven't tried them yet. It's a good thing I didn't when I was preggo. Where are they in Des Moines?

Southwest of 80/35 in West Des Moines, on Bridgewood Blvd.

The Curbside van just hit up my hospital today and it took everything I had to not buy 4 dozen haha. Love love LOVE the Lemon Raspberry! 

TTC #1 October 2009 | BFP June 7, 2010 | Olivia Reese | January 2011

TTC #2 May 2013
    CP July 2013, CP February 2014
    June 2014 testing with RE: Diagnosis PCOS, low progesterone
    July 2014: Femara 2.5mg + TI = BFN
    August 2014: Femara 5mg + TI = BFP! EDD 5/4/2015

Blog

BabyFruit Ticker

• Hi! I was creepin' along and saw this - Dirt Cup was a childhood favorite and Scratch's cupcake is fabulous! lol My sister really enjoys the 'princess' when she's feelin' down. =D
    DS 5-11-13