Cloth Diapering

~~~FFFC~~~

Oh hey! It's confession day.  I almost forgot.  Who's got one?

image        image

Re: ~~~FFFC~~~

• Lately, I've been letting DS CIO for naps.  I said I would never do that, but it seriously seems like the only way he will go to sleep now.  I used to nurse him to sleep for naps, but he is having none of it now.  He cries for pretty much exactly 5 minutes every time and then takes a really good nap.  Thankfully, he will usually let me nurse him to sleep for bedtime, but man, naps have been tough around here.

image        image
  • image stoneycakes:
    Lately, I've been letting DS CIO for naps.nbsp; I said I would never do that, but it seriously seems like the only way he will go to sleep now.nbsp; I used to nurse him to sleep for naps, but he is having none of it now.nbsp; He cries for pretty much exactly 5 minutes every time and then takes a really good nap.nbsp; Thankfully, he will usually let me nurse him to sleep for bedtime, but man, naps have been tough around here.

I'm anti CIO as well, but there have been times where it was necessary. It was like she needed her reset button hit or something. I figure if her sleep or mood are being affected bc of bedtime issues, then the pros of crying for a night or two outweigh the cons.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm destashing a bunch of "cheaper" diapers now that buddy is potty trained we really don't need as many as we have. That didn't stop me from ordering 6 baby kicks off spots yesterday and it didn't stop me from getting 10 wool soaker inserts.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • If I find out big news about someone close via FB I refuse to acknowledge it, and I pretend I didn't know. You don't get my congrats or condolences unless you talk to me like a friend should. I'm so over social networking.

I miss being a screamer.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image Chickypoo2468:
    If I find out big news about someone close via FB I refuse to acknowledge it, and I pretend I didn't know. You don't get my congrats or condolences unless you talk to me like a friend should. I'm so over social networking. I miss being a screamer.

I do this too!  I don't have FB, but I don't acknowledge big news unless someone calls or texts me about it.

TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

imageimageimage
  • I have literally done nothing at work all day.  I am too ready for this weekend and have been kind of blue all week.  So I've just been slacking off all day.  3 more hours.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

imageimageimage
  • image Chickypoo2468:
    If I find out big news about someone close via FB I refuse to acknowledge it, and I pretend I didn't know. You don't get my congrats or condolences unless you talk to me like a friend should. I'm so over social networking. I miss being a screamer.
    Is this IRT sex? Because if so, I wholeheartedly and sadly agree. And if not, well there you go.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • image Into+the+Kitty:
    image Chickypoo2468:
    If I find out big news about someone close via FB I refuse to acknowledge it, and I pretend I didn't know. You don't get my congrats or condolences unless you talk to me like a friend should. I'm so over social networking.

I miss being a screamer.
    Is this IRT sex? Because if so, I wholeheartedly and sadly agree. And if not, well there you go.

Yes. It very much is. It makes me sad and then I want to go chug a 12 pack and do a couple lines and then have some dirty raunchy sex to make up for it. But I don't. Bc I'm a mom.

ETA but if I'm not alone in this that makes me feel better too lol
  • image Chickypoo2468:
    image Into+the+Kitty:
    image Chickypoo2468:
    Yes. It very much is. It makes me sad and then I want to go chug a 12 pack and do a couple lines and then have some dirty raunchy sex to make up for it. But I don't. Bc I'm a mom. ETA but if I'm not alone in this that makes me feel better too lol
    You had me until the couple lines. But then you got to raunchy sex and I'm right back with you again.

Also, my parents are coming to help watch A whole we move the rest of our big stuff, and I am totally taking advantage to have some wild and loud sex in my old apartment. 

• sarenu1sarenu1
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker

I miss getting drunk and watching bad movies with my husband on the weekends.

Getting up in the morning with a hangover is not fun at 7am. 

On a side note, when is it okay to have my daughter cook me a hangover breakfast?

• image Into+the+Kitty:

image Chickypoo2468:
    image Into+the+Kitty:
    image Chickypoo2468:
    Yes. It very much is. It makes me sad and then I want to go chug a 12 pack and do a couple lines and then have some dirty raunchy sex to make up for it. But I don't. Bc I'm a mom. ETA but if I'm not alone in this that makes me feel better too lol
    You had me until the couple lines. But then you got to raunchy sex and I'm right back with you again.

Also, my parents are coming to help watch A whole we move the rest of our big stuff, and I am totally taking advantage to have some wild and loud sex in my old apartment. 

I figured on the lines part. Ive come a long way since my lost years. Unfortunately I married someone who just doesn't do loud and raunchy. 

ETA  now I feel the need to clarify. I do not do drugs. I don't even drink enough gER a hangover. Pre preg of course lol. I'm on the straight and narrow. 

• image stoneycakes:
    Lately, I've been letting DS CIO for naps.  I said I would never do that, but it seriously seems like the only way he will go to sleep now.  I used to nurse him to sleep for naps, but he is having none of it now.  He cries for pretty much exactly 5 minutes every time and then takes a really good nap.  Thankfully, he will usually let me nurse him to sleep for bedtime, but man, naps have been tough around here.

I don't find this to be a FFFC. There is nothing wrong with letting your child learn to get to sleep on his own, so don't feel guilty. Babies are so different. What works for one baby doesn't work for another, sometimes even in the same family. I just wanted to comment because people often "confess" what they feel guilty about and you shouldn't feel guilty about this. TGIF! 

imageimageimageimage
    July '14 BMB Jully Siggy Challenge: Adorable babies
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

So excited to be doing it all again with my Marchie '12 mama dlsexton!

• So J and I don't care if A swears when she's older, but we won't ever tolerate abusive language to or about anyone. Like, we'd not be ok with 'Eff you' or saying something is or gay. We've cut any and all abusive words out of our language entirely.

Until I get behind the wheel, and then I'm calling everyone and their brother a dumb B and asking what the F they are thinking. I seriously need to get a hold of myself, but I have the worst road rage ever. 

• image Chickypoo2468:
    image Into+the+Kitty:

image Chickypoo2468:
    image Into+the+Kitty:
    image Chickypoo2468:

I figured on the lines part. Ive come a long way since my lost years. Unfortunately I married someone who just doesn't do loud and raunchy. 

ETA  now I feel the need to clarify. I do not do drugs. I don't even drink enough gER a hangover. Pre preg of course lol. I'm on the straight and narrow. 

I feel you entirely. I'm actually in recovery from a drug addiction. Hence the losing me part. And bam. I'm just full of FCs today.

• image Into+the+Kitty:

So J and I don't care if A swears when she's older, but we won't ever tolerate abusive language to or about anyone. Like, we'd not be ok with 'Eff you' or saying something is or gay. We've cut any and all abusive words out of our language entirely.

Until I get behind the wheel, and then I'm calling everyone and their brother a dumb B and asking what the F they are thinking. I seriously need to get a hold of myself, but I have the worst road rage ever. 

I have a seriously bad case of potty mouth.  I watch what I say in front of DS, but I catch myself swearing when I hurt myself or otherwise make a mistake that surprises me.  I kind of hate that I will probably be the one who he learns all of the four letter words from.

image        image
  • image mrscurlygurl:

image stoneycakes:
    Lately, I've been letting DS CIO for naps.  I said I would never do that, but it seriously seems like the only way he will go to sleep now.  I used to nurse him to sleep for naps, but he is having none of it now.  He cries for pretty much exactly 5 minutes every time and then takes a really good nap.  Thankfully, he will usually let me nurse him to sleep for bedtime, but man, naps have been tough around here.

I don't find this to be a FFFC. There is nothing wrong with letting your child learn to get to sleep on his own, so don't feel guilty. Babies are so different. What works for one baby doesn't work for another, sometimes even in the same family. I just wanted to comment because people often "confess" what they feel guilty about and you shouldn't feel guilty about this. TGIF! 

Thanks!

image        image
  • image Into+the+Kitty:
    image Chickypoo2468:
    image Into+the+Kitty:

image Chickypoo2468:
    image Into+the+Kitty:
    image Chickypoo2468:
    If I find out big news about someone close via FB I refuse to acknowledge it, and I pretend I didn't know. You don't get my congrats or condolences unless you talk to me like a friend should. I'm so over social networking.

I miss being a screamer.

Yes. It very much is. It makes me sad and then I want to go chug a 12 pack and do a couple lines and then have some dirty raunchy sex to make up for it. But I don't. Bc I'm a mom.

ETA but if I'm not alone in this that makes me feel better too lol

I feel you entirely. I'm actually in recovery from a drug addiction. Hence the losing me part. And bam. I'm just full of FCs today.

I'll add to it then. I'm almost 8 years clean. I stopped drinking at all for almost 4 years. I'm just now barely able to drink responsibly. It takes effort, but I've got my motivation. Again, pre preg.
    Go us!

• image Chickypoo2468:
    I'll add to it then. I'm almost 8 years clean. I stopped drinking at all for almost 4 years. I'm just now barely able to drink responsibly. It takes effort, but I've got my motivation. Again, pre preg. Go us!
    That's seriously awesome. I'll be 5 years in either July or August. I don't remember which because I quickly switched to drinking heavily. Then I met J at the end of September, and was finally able to start getting my head on straight.

I look back and hate who I was then, and I think if someone told her that one day she'd be Suzy Suburbia Homemaker, she would have laughed in their face. Oh well, it made us who we are today, right? And we're badass Bs. Wink

• Congrats MK and ITK!  Beating addiction is really hard work.

image        image
  • Alright, what do I have to do to make this thread blow up?  DH will be gone tonight and I need something to do.  Lurkers, come out of the woodwork and confess!  Do I have to create an AE and flame everyone? Do I?

image        image
  • image stoneycakes:
    Alright, what do I have to do to make this thread blow up?  DH will be gone tonight and I need something to do.  Lurkers, come out of the woodwork and confess!  Do I have to create an AE and flame everyone? Do I?
    Lol. What would you do, flame us for being the best board on the bump? Stick out tongue
  • Ok, here's a total jerk confession.

I don't like the vast majority of children. I hate feeling awkward because other parents assume that I just love kids because I have one.

Also, I've never had any desire to hold any babies besides mine or my sister's, and I've had people visibly give me a look when they've asked if I want to hold their precious little bundle and I decline. 

• image Into+the+Kitty:

image Chickypoo2468:
    I'll add to it then. I'm almost 8 years clean. I stopped drinking at all for almost 4 years. I'm just now barely able to drink responsibly. It takes effort, but I've got my motivation. Again, pre preg.
    Go us!
    That's seriously awesome. I'll be 5 years in either July or August. I don't remember which because I quickly switched to drinking heavily. Then I met J at the end of September, and was finally able to start getting my head on straight.

I look back and hate who I was then, and I think if someone told her that one day she'd be Suzy Suburbia Homemaker, she would have laughed in their face. Oh well, it made us who we are today, right? And we're badass Bs. Wink

Oh, we are!!
    And I don't regret it, it did make me who I am, plus I got it all out of my system. I lived, and now I can REALLY live. I joke that I'll never be that mom that flips out and runs off lol. I have no "what ifs", you know?

It's like the movie the banger sisters
  • image Into+the+Kitty:
    image stoneycakes:
    Alright, what do I have to do to make this thread blow up?  DH will be gone tonight and I need something to do.  Lurkers, come out of the woodwork and confess!  Do I have to create an AE and flame everyone? Do I?
    Lol. What would you do, flame us for being the best board on the bump? Stick out tongue

LOL. Here's my plan... AE flames stoney for letting DS CIO.  Then stoney types some fighting words and an epic interwebs brawl is begun. Supporters would obviously come in on each side because both personas are so compelling.  Links are shared throughout TB.  The night becomes entertaining.

image        image
  • image stoneycakes:

image Into+the+Kitty:
    image stoneycakes:

LOL. Here's my plan... AE flames stoney for letting DS CIO.  Then stoney types some fighting words and an epic interwebs brawl is begun. Supporters would obviously come in on each side because both personas are so compelling.  Links are shared throughout TB.  The night becomes entertaining.

Lol! I think we should all go and prank other boards, instead. Like go to the baby shower board and complain about how no one is sending their rsvps to us for our baby shower that we're throwing ourselves for our fourth baby. 
  • image Chickypoo2468:
    image stoneycakes:
    Alright, what do I have to do to make this thread blow up?nbsp; DH will be gone tonight and I need something to do.nbsp; Lurkers, come out of the woodwork and confess!nbsp; Do I have to create an AE and flame everyone? Do I?
    I'm sure I have more sex related confessions if that would help
    Lol oh me too! And I have a napping child and a husband who's coming home late tonight. I think I have a bottle of wine in my kitchen, too. Wink
  • image Into+the+Kitty:
    image stoneycakes:

image Into+the+Kitty:
    image stoneycakes:

Lol! I think we should all go and prank other boards, instead. Like go to the baby shower board and complain about how no one is sending their rsvps to us for our baby shower that we're throwing ourselves for our fourth baby. 

Yes! That would be hilarious.  Fun would be had by all!

image        image
  • Post sex confessions below. All confessions are welcome.

image        image
  • image Into+the+Kitty:
    image Chickypoo2468:
    image stoneycakes:
    Alright, what do I have to do to make this thread blow up?nbsp; DH will be gone tonight and I need something to do.nbsp; Lurkers, come out of the woodwork and confess!nbsp; Do I have to create an AE and flame everyone? Do I?

I'm sure I have more sex related confessions if that would help
    Lol oh me too! And I have a napping child and a husband who's coming home late tonight. I think I have a bottle of wine in my kitchen, too. Wink

Oops I deleted that. I thought you weren't allowed to delete stuff?
  • image Into+the+Kitty:

Ok, here's a total jerk confession.

I don't like the vast majority of children. I hate feeling awkward because other parents assume that I just love kids because I have one.

Also, I've never had any desire to hold any babies besides mine or my sister's, and I've had people visibly give me a look when they've asked if I want to hold their precious little bundle and I decline. 

Coming out of semi-lurkdom here, but this is soooo me!