November 2012 Moms

FFFC

I don't have one yet. But I need reading material. Anyone?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: FFFC

• I haven't vaccumed in over a week and I don't really care... I have three dogs and a baby.  Apparently the gray rug in our kitchen is supposed to be black Big Smile.

Oops!

• I have 2:

I ate cashews for dinner last night. Dd was in a crabby mood and i didnt have time ti make dinner.

I purposely deleted a bunch of shows my 23 yo niece had saved on the dvr. Theres been a whole bunch of drama bc she doesnt wanna pay rent or help around the house with anything. Im sick of it...
  • I have been having unexplained dizziness, so I went to the doctor. I had an abnormal EKG and low heart rate, so now I'm going to see a cardiologist next week.

My FFFC is that I'm totally using this as an excuse to get out of doing chores this weekend. I plan on taking it easy while DH does most everything. Yay.

• image kiraliz2:

I have been having unexplained dizziness, so I went to the doctor. I had an abnormal EKG and low heart rate, so now I'm going to see a cardiologist next week.

My FFFC is that I'm totally using this as an excuse to get out of doing chores this weekend. I plan on taking it easy while DH does most everything. Yay.

Yay for taking it easy!! Blech for test results. Hope all goes well! 

• image kiraliz2:

I have been having unexplained dizziness, so I went to the doctor. I had an abnormal EKG and low heart rate, so now I'm going to see a cardiologist next week.

I approve.  But keep me updated, please.

I interviewed for an amazing job yesterday.  I hope I get it because it's my dream job and it's a lot of money.  Like, potential to earn a salary with six numbers before the decimal.  I SHOULD be excited that I can better provide for my family if I get it.  But really, I'm excited because of the twice monthly overnight travel and getting a mini-vacation from mom stress and meeting Bumpies from around the country.

VlV TSP VlV

Howdy, partner!

First Comes Baby: My Wedding Blog

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I gave my kids hot dogs for dinner last night? Yes, you read that correctly. Plural. Both kids got hot dog. They also both had hummos. Tamar found that to be way more delish than the hot dog, but... she liked the hot dog, too. 
    imageimage
    imageimageimage
    AngelSmitty: This reminds me of something my college Human Sexuality professor used to say in class.  "Sex is between the legs.  Gender is between the ears."
  • image kiraliz2:

Yes, please keep us updated!! And enjoy your relaxing time :)

I ate 4 homemade cookies yesterday for lunch. They were warm and gooey and delicious.

• image LovinLife0710:

I ate 4 homemade cookies yesterday for lunch. They were warm and gooey and delicious.

And you didn't share. Therefore, we're not friends today. 

imageimage
    imageimageimage
    AngelSmitty: This reminds me of something my college Human Sexuality professor used to say in class.  "Sex is between the legs.  Gender is between the ears."
  • image MandJS:
    image LovinLife0710:

And you didn't share. Therefore, we're not friends today. 

• The restrooms at work are singles and there's a huge mirror in the one for ladies.

I spent at least a minute yesterday trying to lock the door (it's an actual "hook" lock, not just a "turn" lock).

I couldn't get it because I wasn't looking at what I was doing. I was looking at my butt in mirror.

It looked damn_good in my jeans.

I'm also wearing the same jeans again today. I wear these jeans like 5 days a week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I realized I haven't washed my jeans in weeks.  But wore them to work anyways.  No one is here, so I don't care if they smell a little. 
  • kbl13kbl13
    250 Answers 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Second Anniversary
    I wanted brownies, so I baked brownies... this morning... and ate them for breakfast

• Hummus is the nastiest [non] food I have ever eaten. Ever.

ETA. I realize now this isn't an FFFC. It's a UO. Whoopsies.

• I don't like the nickname "becky" I refuse to answer to it. When people ask me why I give a generic answer because no one wants to hear about how I was beat black and blue by the stepdad who used to call me becky. 

But in my head I'm thinking "I don't answer to it b*tch, because it's my slave name". 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image rachael_c26:

Hummus is the nastiest [non] food I have ever eaten. Ever.

You take that back!  Have you tried edamame hummus?  It is so yummy...Wegman's makes a really good kind and I would eat it on cracked pepper lentil chips.  Yummmm....

• image rachael_c26:
    Hummus is the nastiest [non] food I have ever eaten. Ever.nbsp;

This. I pretty much hate all food like that. I line meat and potatos. And bread. Lots and lots of bread.

My FFFC, H has 3 stuffed animals I'm his crib that are all really soft and fluffy. Two of them are the talking and singing type. When he wakes up st 4:30 am he talks to them, meaning I get and extra hour of sleep. They have been in his crib since day 1.

• My long term sub asked to use me as a reference.  And by "ask," I mean, she tagged me in a comment on a massively long FB post about applying to jobs.

I'm pretending I didn't see it b/c 1. I wouldn't recommend her...I feel like a sh!tty person telling an employer that, but I don't want to lie and say she did a good job (to be fair, she wasn't bad...just...I'd rather take my chances on a different sub than have her again). 

And 2. I feel like if she wants to use me as a reference she should at least e-mail/message/text me to ask, not tag me.

• image persephonerose:

I don't like the nickname "becky" I refuse to answer to it. When people ask me why I give a generic answer because no one wants to hear about how I was beat black and blue by the stepdad who used to call me becky. 

But in my head I'm thinking "I don't answer to it b*tch, because it's my slave name". 

Sad

• tngrl3tngrl3
    1000 Comments 250 Love Its Second Anniversary Name Dropper

Kira-Hope everything checks out ok with your ticker. Keep us updated. That sounds kind a scary and yes I definitely think it's a valid reason to take it easy this weekend!

After I finished pumping today, I may have sat there for an additional 15 minutes checking FB and TB because I have zero motivation to work today. I was also late to work today for no other reason than that I decided I wanted some more sleep this morning and intentionally got up late.

imageimage Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Kiraliz: I hope everything works out! Unexplained dizziness is not fun!

Confession: I'm down to one pump a day, if that...but I still go to the pump room 3x per day. Sometimes I take a nap. Other times I FB/TB.

knottie formerly known as rcj2rcd

• Yikees, Kiraliz! Keep us posted on the ticker

I don't have an FFFC right now that I can think of.....Crying

• My husband is out of town this week. I told myself that I would eat healthy this week & get back on track because I had no excuse to eat bad since he was away.

I just ate bread with olive oil & some potato casserole that my mom brought me.

First, carbs anyone?! YUM. Two, this is so unhealthy but I don't care. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh, just thought of one and I may get flamed for it. 

I still have not taken DD1 to the dentist. She turned 3 in Jan.  The pedi never mentioned it at the 2 yr checkup, which was when they should have, and so I asked at her 3 yr checkup.  Yea, she's needed to go like a year ago. Mom fail

• I want to play today:

1) I made chocolate-covered strawberries yesterday for lunch and justified it by counting it as dairy and fruit.  I'm contemplating doing it again today.

2) I watch Private Practice nonstop when the kids are down for their nap instead of cleaning.  When DH asks why the laundry isn't done, dishes are in the sink, etc., I say the kids have been crazy instead of admitting I'm lazy. 

I: November 2011 
    M: November 2012
  • image persephonerose:

I don't like the nickname "becky" I refuse to answer to it. When people ask me why I give a generic answer because no one wants to hear about how I was beat black and blue by the stepdad who used to call me becky. 

Sad I'm sorry

• Kira, hope everything goes ok with the tests.

Those who don't like hummus, there is a lot of crappy hummus out there. The authentic stuff is yummy. Most if the supermarket stuff is garbage.

Mine is that before Noa was born DH and I ate out all the time. I have no idea how I am going to prepare regular meals for another human seeing as how I have never done it for myself.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    image image
  • image kiraliz2:

I hope all goes well!  Keep us updated... that sounds awful to be dizzy with no explaination.

• image kiraliz2:

Oh no!  I had to see a cardiologist while pregnant - I got lots of funny looks sitting in that waiting room every month.  I hope everything turns out okay!

• zmosszmoss
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Comments 5 Love Its

Ladies, ladies, ladies.....

KIRA! Let us know how everything goes. I hope that you feel better soon. 

MY FFC's are hear and there---

1. I've decided that I no longer like Anne Hathaway. She annoys me. Especially when I think of her doing that weird pose at the Oscars Red Carpet. 

2. I'm re-reading 50 shades of Grey and decided that the hot guy from Grey's Anatomy who plays Jackson is the sexy dude I picture. 

3. I'm only re-reading that lame sauce excuse for a book because when my H works nights I get way too into missing him--in a totally hot and bothered kind of way!

4. LJ's has been rolling over and sleeping on his belly. I let him--but it totally freaks me out--Thanks sanctimonious moms for scaring me!

That's all I can think of now. 

imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
  • image redwood807:

Oh, just thought of one and I may get flamed for it. 

I still have not taken DD1 to the dentist. She turned 3 in Jan.  The pedi never mentioned it at the 2 yr checkup, which was when they should have, and so I asked at her 3 yr checkup.  Yea, she's needed to go like a year ago. Mom fail

Ehh, NBD.  Baby teeth fall out Wink

Kira - hope everything checks out ok

Persephone - Sad

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards