DH and were talking last night and decided that we did in fact want one more (I was sure this would be the last one lol)
Im 32 and DH is 30, so we dont want to wait too long. I was thinking waiting one year from now to try, and the nany would be born right around the time DS is turning two.
He thinks that we should try sooner, like start in 3-6 months.
How long are you waiting? What BC are you doing? If we are going to try in 3-6, there is no point in starting the pill or something.