April 2013 Moms

BF diapering app

Anyone reccomend a breastfeeding and diapering app? Any good baby apps in general?

TIA!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BF diapering app

• I've been using one called Small Nest. It tracks eating by breast feeding or bottle and I think you can enter solids too, diapers, sleep, and you can even track pumping sessions.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary

BFP #1: 5/10/12; 5/22/12: pregnancy deemed not viable (probably CP)
    BFP #2: 8/2/12; Due date: 4/14/13, DD born 4/5/2013
    BFP #3: 11/2/14, Due date: 7/7/15
  • I started using Baby Connect several days ago, and really like it so far. The main difference between it and other apps I've tried, like Total Baby, is that it syncs to a web location so multiple people can both add and view information. So, MH can add his diaper changes with his phone after I invited him to share LOs account.

One downside is that both people have to buy the app for your phone, and it is a little more expensive at 4.99...but well worth it!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm an Android user and am loving Feed Baby. It has great widgets to mix and match so I have it setup to one touch for pee/pee&poo/poop and then one touch to start showing right or left breast feeding and a timer that displays how long we've been at that breast and when we finish it shows the start/stop time of the last side he nursed on. 

I've found as lot of the apps demand that I be in them to use them or they offer way more than I need. He's 5 days old, it doesn't matter if the app has solids and by the time it does matter I won't need to monitor so closely.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like the What to Expect Baby app. Tracks sleeping, eating, diapers and vaccines.
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • none5none5 member
    I use Sprout baby and really like it. You an track pumping, feeding, diapers, doctor's appointments, and milestones. It's nice. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • iBabyLog is free and you can sync the information with multiple users. You can also track sleep, pumping, vaccinations, etc. the graphing features for feedings are pretty useful
  • imagejmadera2:
    iBabyLog is free and you can sync the information with multiple users. You can also track sleep, pumping, vaccinations, etc. the graphing features for feedings are pretty useful

This is the one I have. I only used it for a couple weeks when LO wasn't gaining weight. I really liked looking at the graphs to get a quick count of feedings and diapers.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • I've been using ibaby since day 1 and would recommend it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm using baby nursing on my iPhone. Really liking it!
    CafeMom Tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagePansyPants:

I'm an Android user and am loving Feed Baby. It has great widgets to mix and match so I have it setup to one touch for pee/pee&poo/poop and then one touch to start showing right or left breast feeding and a timer that displays how long we've been at that breast and when we finish it shows the start/stop time of the last side he nursed on. 

I've found as lot of the apps demand that I be in them to use them or they offer way more than I need. He's 5 days old, it doesn't matter if the app has solids and by the time it does matter I won't need to monitor so closely.

I second Feed Baby!  I use it to track left/right boob and how long he ate, how long it's been since he ate, wet/dirty/wet & dirty diapers, medicine, pumping, growth, and you can track sleeping if you want to.  Extremely user friendly,  and free!

• Similac has a good and free app for the iPhone. I think it's just called Similac baby.  I used it with dd1 and again this time too, super helpful and tacks all kinds of info - bf, pumping, diapers, sleep, growth, etc...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This. I'm using it, so far so good!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"