January 2013 Moms

PJs

How often do you change LO's pjs/sleepwear (assuming they don't have a leak, spit up, etc)?

DD sleeps with an onesie, footed sleepers and sleepsack; we change out of sleepware first thing when she wakes up; the onesie gets changed everynight, the pj every 2 and the sleepsack every 5-6 days

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary

Re: PJs

• R normally just sleeps in a sleeper that I change every night.

When we used to swaddle that would get changed every other night. Woo I think I am on the "used to swaddle" side now! It's been a week and not too bad.

Right now she is wearing little nighties my grandma made me her with no socks because it is so warm. Coldest it gets to at night is 70. This I change every night also.
  • DD sleeps in a gown and swaddleme. She doesn't change into them until bed time, and changes out as soon as she wakes up, so I use them for two consecutive days, as long as there are no mishaps.

ETA. Grammar.
    TTC since 7/2010. BFP #1 10/7/2010. M/C 11/3/2010.
    PCOS diagnosed 10/2011. BFP #2 4/29/2012 after 3 rounds of Clomid. 1/8/13- our little miracle is here!

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Jack gets fresh pjs daily-no onsie underneath.  His sleep sack I change like I change his sheets, once a week...unless we have a diaper incident.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker

• We change PJs every night. Sometimes he wears this as an outfit the next day. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerb

• DD ends up in a different pair of PJs every night, mainly because she wears them the subsequent day (well, morning) as well.  She spits up a lot, so we are still going through at least three outfits a day most days.  
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby248 - ETA 1/10/13
  • Since returning to work, she goes to bed in the outfit she'll wear the next day.  It's a little faster in the morning, plus I always dress her comfy for daycare and as long as she doesn't spit up she wears the same outfit 24 hrs, until the next bedtime.
    William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image Wild_flower25:
    Since returning to work, she goes to bed in the outfit she'll wear the next day.  It's a little faster in the morning, plus I always dress her comfy for daycare and as long as she doesn't spit up she wears the same outfit 24 hrs, until the next bedtime.

This exactly! Now I don't feel so bad! lol

Though last night we put him in a cute onesie to put some pants over...he still had to go in a sleeper because he spit up all over the onesie!

image image Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS sleeps in a onesie and SwaddleMe. The onesie gets changed daily and I change the swaddle every few days. On days we stay in he wears his footed sleepers but those almost always get spit up on so we go through 1 or 2 a day sometimes! 

• ta78ta78
    250 Answers 1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary 25 Love Its
    DD spits up a lot. I mean always. So usually we have to change every night. If somehow she doesn't spt up everywhere, I will put the same sleeper on 2 or 3 times. I get her dressed first thing in the morning also.

Quinton  06.25.10
    Wren  01.13.11

photo qw_zpsd8c3bb1b.jpg

.blog.
  • BLPL101BLPL101
    5000 Comments Third Anniversary 100 Love Its First Answer
    DD has reflux and spits up constantly so I change her at least 4 times a day. She sleeps in a onesie and a Swaddleme. The Swaddleme gets washed every 2 days and her onesie gets changed twice in the middle of the night. I can't wait until she outgrows this reflux. I am constantly doing laundry!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards