3rd Trimester

Was reading about undies...

And a poster said that she rocks commando.

My question is HOW IN THE HECK!?!?!?!?  Me, personally, am going through several panty liners a day.  How does one make it commando???   

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Was reading about undies...

• every woman is different, don't forget! We don't all have waterworks going on

I could rock commando if I wanted to... but I just don't like the feeling

<leader of the pack small photo leaderofthepacksmall_zps19d110a4.jpg photo r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I agree!

It would be all bad being pregnant without undies all day.....eww!

• Loading the player...
  • ME too!  Pantyliners galore!  And I have extra panties in my purse, just in case! lol
  • I'm all about wearing undies...even if I were going to sleep in the nude, I'd still be rocking undies (so I guess I wouldn't be nude).  It just isn't my thing.  I need my lady bits covered or I feel icky.  I especially don't understand how people go camando with a pair of jeans on, or a dress!!
  • Well I'm def guilty of going commando today, but the undies I put on under my dress this morning were so uncomfortable. So half way through the morning I stripped them off. It doesn't bother me at all, but I haven't had to wear panty liners or anything along those lines this whole pregnancy. Lol to each their own though! I say whatever makes you comfortable go for it, its not like anyone knows you don't have undies on unless you tell them. ;)
  • imageMrsErinH:
    Ew, I think that's so unsanitary.  I don't know why anyone would do that, pregnant or not.  I mean, I get it if you want to sleep in the nude but when you have clothes on you should wear underwear!

I personally couldn't do commando because I don't like the feeling but what is unsanitary about it? Are we not assuming that people going commando are wearing some form of clothing that covers their bits? lol  It's not like her naked lady garden is rubbing on stuff...she's got on pants or whatever. 

Formerly known as elmoali :)

• darian4darian4 member
    I personally HATE underwear. I wear it cause I feel like I have to. Under leggings or certain dressesno undies for me!
  • imageAsbromle:
    I'm all about wearing undies...even if I were going to sleep in the nude, I'd still be rocking undies (so I guess I wouldn't be nude).  It just isn't my thing.  I need my lady bits covered or I feel icky.  I especially don't understand how people go camando with a pair of jeans on, or a dress!!

This. And I personally know a couple of women who told me they love going commando, but tried it in jeans and got yeast infections. All I can say is: Ouch! Wouldn't your parts chafe against the fabric?! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I used to go commando.  I still could even when pregnant.  Maybe it's because I'm only 28 weeks but there's nothing strange fluid-wise going on down there that would prevent that from being able to happen.  Now-a-days I just prefer underwear because I found some really comfy pairs and because it's getting so hot here I prefer to wear skirts rather than pants and skirts + commando = just wrong.

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"