September 2012 Moms

A city mini ?

It is not in fact a jogging stroller, right? You aren't supposed to jog with it?

Or am I thinking of another stroller?

I want to make sure I should leave my eyeballs out of my head when I was starting at my neighbor, jogging with the city mini and her, oh 8 week old in the infant carrier.

Resolution Tip: Hurry! Eat as much   food as you can right now so you'll have more to lose once the New Year arrives.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: A city mini ?

• Nope. Not a jogging stroller.  It is made by Baby Jogger, so maybe that's why she is jogging with it.  But even the company says that you shouldn't jog with it.

ETA: Also, I swear you aren't suppose to use a "jogging" stroller until your kid can sit up right and support himself/herself.  (<-- might be making that up)

• I think in the city mini GT might be a jogging stroller because the tires are different but the regular city minis aren't jogging strollers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • LuvSDLuvSD
    250 Answers 1000 Comments Fourth Anniversary 100 Love Its

I think it is a jogging stroller. Not sure about the infant carrier part though.

Edit: the GT one is a jogging stoller.....I think

imageimageimage

• ok good. Yeah, it was just the regular City Mini.

The dumbz people have...all I imagined was those tiny tires hitting a bump and the stroller flipping and down goes baby, carrier and all.

ETA: Yeah, I didn't think you were supposed to jog with a baby until they were 3-4 months old?

Resolution Tip: Hurry! Eat as much   food as you can right now so you'll have more to lose once the New Year arrives.

• Proving my point:

The City Mini website by the company has "Not intended for jogging" on the page.  Same statement with the City Mini GT

• Holy sh!t.  Not a jogging stroller and no jogging with babies until at least 6 months, usually 8-9 months.

• Dr. Squeegy to the rescue.

Methinks I might tell her she is not doing it right.

• image thechimichanga:

Dr. Squeegy to the rescue.

Good for you.  I'm such a chicken sh!t about stuff like that.

• Our gt even clearly says not a jogging.stroller. The rep told us they made them for moms who liked the look of joggers,but didn't actually need a jogger.

Fits perfectly with my yoga pants that never go to yoga class.
  • image thetwinkiesVivi:
    Our gt even clearly says not a jogging.stroller. The rep told us they made them for moms who liked the look of joggers,but didn't actually need a jogger.

You'll only get yelled at if those yoga pants are Lululemon. And you'll get double yelled at if you are wearing your Lululemon yoga pants that have never been to a yoga class and carrying a designer purse.

• image thetwinkiesVivi:
    Our gt even clearly says not a jogging.stroller. The rep told us they made them for moms who liked the look of joggers,but didn't actually need a jogger.

You'll only get yelled at if those yoga pants are Lululemon. And you'll get double yelled at if you are wearing your Lululemon yoga pants that have never been to a yoga class and carrying a designer purse.

• image mands629:
    image thetwinkiesVivi:

No lululemons,yet,my ss would probably be thankful though. I may be guilty of the handbag offense.
  • Nope. Not an actual jogging stroller and DEFINITELY not that young! (Sorry for the caps.) I have the GT and love its maneuverability, but not going to take it running any time. 
    photo 031d2f0d-1f0b-478a-88d2-a9b280ad1882_zps7624a3c7.jpgphoto 11550743-2d3f-4f72-a88c-7d94464a3e22_zpsabe0ff65.jpg

• image mrssqueegy:
    image thechimichanga:

she's a wench. She won't listen anyway. If there wasn't a real baby in the stroller I would want her to trip and fall.

I mean, um...

• image thechimichanga:
    image mrssqueegy:
    image thechimichanga:

she's a wench. She won't listen anyway. If there wasn't a real baby in the stroller I would want her to trip and fall.

I mean, um...

Glad to see that the name change hasn't affected your cold cold heart.

• image mrssqueegy:
    image thechimichanga:
    image mrssqueegy:
    image thechimichanga:

I mean, um...

cry me a river.

• image thechimichanga:
    image mrssqueegy:
    image thechimichanga:
    image mrssqueegy:
    image thechimichanga:

I mean, um...

cry me a river.

• image mrssqueegy:
    image thechimichanga:
    image mrssqueegy:
    image thechimichanga:
    image mrssqueegy:
    image thechimichanga:

I mean, um...

cry me a river.

yum. 

seriously. 

• image thetwinkiesVivi:

COTD
    jack | born 9.13.12 at 40w4d | 9 lbs 12 oz | 23 in

pregnancy #3 | baby #2 | edd: 8.1.14

• image anitalynn:
    image thetwinkiesVivi:

COTD

• image mands629:
    image thetwinkiesVivi:
    Our gt even clearly says not a jogging.stroller. The rep told us they made them for moms who liked the look of joggers,but didn't actually need a jogger. Fits perfectly with my yoga pants that never go to yoga class.
    Mands, I know it's been said, but OMG that picture, I love it so much. I made H look at it, it's so perfect.