Mississippi Babies
Options

Looking for a pregnant Friend :

Hi, I'm Erin! I'm from Central Mississippi and I'm 15 weeks along with my first child. I'm new at all of this even though I grow up in a very large family. I'm looking for somebody to chat with about all the changes in life and the does and don't. Someone to share Experiences with! :

Re: Looking for a pregnant Friend :

• Options
    I live in Central MS also & am 6 weeks pregnant with baby #2. Just don't be nervous about all the changes & be calm with & around baby & you will do just fine..baby responds to mothers feelings for sure.  I talked/sang to my baby#1 while I was pregnant & "played" with him when I took baths.  I let him hear my voice often so he would recognize it when he was born...was crying right after a c-section & they brought him to me..I said hey sweetheart & he immediately stopped crying.  So just connect with baby as much as possible even before birth & I think it helps with being familiar after birth. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Thank you so much! Any advice I can get is welcome. How's the second pregnancy going for you? Have you had much morning sickness? If you don't mind my asking what part of central Mississippi are you from?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! My name is Ashley and I live in Jackson. I'm about 6 1/2 weeks pregnant and a FTM to be. Also super nervous about EVERYTHING! 2nd u/s is on Friday!
  • Options
    The hospital you deliver at may also have some contacts/resources for you.  I know UMMC has labor/delivery classes, breastfeeding classes, parenting classes, etc.  It would be a good place to start and to meet people at a similar point in pregnancy.

Baby Amelia Ruth:

3 years "trying" on our own
    4 Rounds of Clomid; 1 miscarriage; 1 D&C; 2 more rounds of Clomid & many tears...
    Baby Girl due 3/7/14, born 2/23/14  - 7 pounds, 9 ounces, and amazing

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    xcitedmum1xcitedmum1 member
    edited September 2014
    Im am 13 weeks....And sure the task of child bearing can be mind boggling.....take pictures, notes, and not so much outside advise! Your experience and mine may not be the same so don't let any one scare you out of the happiness....after all your body is building a "somebody":) how cool is that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"