July 2012 Moms

MOTHER'S DAY!

I keep telling my husband, you BETTER do something nice for me on Mother's Day.  And I mean it, 100%.  Now he's asking what it is exactly I want.  I'm not totally sure.  What would you want if you were me?

Re: MOTHER'S DAY!

• KarmBKarmB
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its Second Anniversary
    im asking for a hair cut lol

• Jewelry!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I know he's doing something with Eli, but who knows how the heck that will turn out or even get done.  I told him if he was going to do anything semi-big that it would be nice to get money towards my tattoo I want (and would fit in with Mother's Day since it's the Celtic knot for Motherhood).

I would love even a one time maid service to come in for a few hours.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• image MelRC117:

This is what I asked for!! My H scoffed when I suggested it, but I would LOVE for someone to come do a good deep clean, especially the things that otherwise don't get done, like cleaning baseboards, etc.

• image amilyn9785:
    image MelRC117:

This is what I asked for!! My H scoffed when I suggested it, but I would LOVE for someone to come do a good deep clean, especially the things that otherwise don't get done, like cleaning baseboards, etc.

Ohhh this is a good idea!!! I just told my H that it better be nice, I don't really care what it was. He did go to Hobby Lobby though yesterday (busted him on our bank account lol!). Sooo hopefully it's something cute!

"You're beautiful baby from the outside in
    Chase your dreams but always know the road
    That'll lead you home again
    Go on, take on this whole world
    But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl
    "

>

• image codybarre:
    image amilyn9785:
    image MelRC117:

Ohhh this is a good idea!!! I just told my H that it better be nice, I don't really care what it was. He did go to Hobby Lobby though yesterday (busted him on our bank account lol!). Sooo hopefully it's something cute!

Ooh, I wonder what he's got up his sleeve. Is he the crafty type?

I'd like some professional photos of LO and me. We haven't gotten any done yet and I really want some! There are few local photographers that do mini mommy and me session at a good price. We'll see...

little bee boy 7.2012
    baby bee girl coming 12.2014

• I asked to not be waken up until 9:00, if Andre wakes up before then, then he's in charge Stick out tongue and a mani/pedi Yes

• lewispmlewispm
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary
    I want canvas prints of some photos I love of LO and from our family session

• image mightybee:
    image codybarre:
    image amilyn9785:
    image MelRC117:

I'd like some professional photos of LO and me. We haven't gotten any done yet and I really want some! There are few local photographers that do mini mommy and me session at a good price. We'll see...

LOL he is NOT the crafty type at all so it may be pretty funny (and adorable of course) to see what he has done lol!

You totally should do pics of you and LO- I actually had a mommy and me session yesterday with Elise and it was SO fun!!

"You're beautiful baby from the outside in
    Chase your dreams but always know the road
    That'll lead you home again
    Go on, take on this whole world
    But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl
    "

>

• image codybarre:
    image mightybee:
    image codybarre:
    image amilyn9785:
    image MelRC117:

LOL he is NOT the crafty type at all so it may be pretty funny (and adorable of course) to see what he has done lol!

You totally should do pics of you and LO- I actually had a mommy and me session yesterday with Elise and it was SO fun!!

I am sure his gift will be very sweet!

I am actually looking into the photo session as a gift for my mom. She'll be visiting the week after Mother's Day and I thought it would be nice to have pictures of the 3 of us. Just checking on availability so hopefully it will work out!

little bee boy 7.2012
    baby bee girl coming 12.2014

• image amilyn9785:
    image MelRC117:

Whaaat?  You ladies want this as a gift for Mother's Day?  The way I see it, a clean house is a gift to everyone living there and if my husband even suggested this as a gift, I would be furious.  I would ask for something special just for me, not a household convenience.  To each their own, I guess...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Amen, sister. If I get housecleaning someday, it'll be for all of us and not as an ultra special gift for me on Mother's Day!
  • Hmm so many good ideas floating around. My DH asked me this morning what day Mother's Day is. We are off to a bad start already! haha
    Matthew Calvin. 6.1.12
  • I told DH that I want a day where I don't have to touch anybody's pee/poop/boogers! Lol. I would also love any type of spa treatment.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • MH just surprised the heck out of me yesterday by announcing our plans: He's booked us a cabin on state park camping grounds for Mother's Day weekend! I am so unbelievably stoked! This is right up my alley and I love him so much for thinking of it all on his own. Spoiled, am I!

• image daniellesa1220:
    I asked to not be waken up until 9:00, if Andre wakes up before then, then he's in charge Stick out tongue and a mani/pedi Yes

This is all I want.  I have not been able to sleep past 6:30am since Henry was born.

BFP for Babyzilla #1: 10/31/11

BFP for Babyzilla #2: 8/11/14
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image wmel13:
    Hmm so many good ideas floating around. My DH asked me this morning what day Mother's Day is. We are off to a bad start already! haha

At least you know he knows about it!  =)  Mine hasn't said anything about it.  I mentioned that I had mailed my mom's gift the other day, and that I picked up a card for his mom "from" LO.  He just nodded, but I don't think anything registered. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • image amilyn9785:
    image MelRC117:

HAHA!  My H cleaned the baseboards last weekend...early Mother's Day for me I guess!

• I asked for breakfast at this restaurant we love and an uninterrupted nap.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got a mommy and me mini photography session.  I saw the sneak peek and LOVE it - can't wait to see the rest. 

I also get breakfast/brunch out at the establishment of my choice.  

• versedversed
    2500 Comments Sixth Anniversary 500 Love Its Name Dropper
    We did a mother/son photo shoot. Should have a picture to frame by morher's day :
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'd just be happy for a day where my kids don't try to kill each other or themselves.

My middle boy was caught jumping out of a tree yesterday using a rope. Tongue Tied  Not the smartest thing i've ever seen him do. 

• I would like a nice card and for him to do a little work around the house, like a load of laundry.

A really nice Mother's ring or necklace wouldn't hurt, either Stick out tongue

imageimageimage
    photo rainbows_zpsb95a8e2b.jpgimageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    **Its a Dragon Baby!**
    Cycle 15 Oct '11: 150iu Follistim + trigger + IUI + booster= BFP!!!

Beta #1 (15 DPIUI)-1249. Beta #2 (18 DPIUI)-3146. Beta #3 (22 DPIUI)- 11,039
    C-section birth, 7.18.2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards