May 2013 Moms

GTKY - What age?

Spinning off from the Plan B being made available to 15 year olds debate going on in OU today... (and avoiding that topic here please!!) I'm curious. 

Since obviously nobody on here is a virgin... How old were you the first time?  And where were you? 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
Third Son - due June 9, 2018

Re: GTKY - What age?

• mytincmytinc member
    For me: 14 and a half.  Outside in a park after leaving a football game freshman year of high school.

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
  • I was in college. 19, with DH.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • kmcd23kmcd23 member
    19, freshman year of college, with my first serious relationship.
  • 16, at my boyfriend's apartment that was 19.  He was responsible though because he took me to Planned Parenthood the next day and I got a script for BC and paid for everything.
  • 20 with DH at his house.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • I was 17. In my bedroom the summer before college. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  •  I was 20, it was with DH (he was my first and only), in my apartment.  I'm boring. 

• 19, freshman in college, at my boyfriend's apartment. On a pullout couch ouch!

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

• motangmotang member
    I was 21 with my husband in his apartment while we were in college. He's my only. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • 16.  In a bed.  At a memorial day party.

There's some well behaved ladies here.  I guess I'll keep quiet on my slutty college years!

I'd put a Movember mustache fail, but then
    you'd all have to look at it until February.
  • 19, college with my BF on valentines day
    <leader of the pack small photo leaderofthepacksmall_zps19d110a4.jpg photo r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

BabyFetus Ticker
  • 2 weeks before my 17th birthday. My boyfriend paid for a hotel and did the whole flowers/candles thing because it was his first time as well and he wanted it to be special for both of us. 

SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• 14 and a half on my boyfriends couch, obviously no parents home.:p he's my one and only were still together but not married yet
    IAmPregnant Ticker image
  • 18 with DH at a friend's party. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • CNJ4EVACNJ4EVA member
    18 with DH. He's my one and only as well. It was in his father's basement.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I was 19, with my first serious boyfriend, in his bedroom.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MrsJ723MrsJ723 member
    17, HS boyfriend in his room. His parents weren't home.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • just turned 14. In the mall. We snuck into one of the closed/abandoned stores. 

I was in 8th grade.

On the topic of Plan B, I think it should be available to anyone over the age of 11 or 12. Why is the cut off 15?

I actually knew many girls who got pregnant BEFORE they were 15. Most of them were 14, but I knew a girl in 6th grade who got pregnant. She was 12.

Also, if your getting Plan B and underage, or under the age of driving, how do they identify themselves as being at least 15? I would lie through my teeth, and say I was 15...

sorry, I started the debate!! 

Siggy Challenge- Valentines Day FAIL Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • 17, on a country club golf course while getting my butt munched on by mosquitoes.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • 16 with my first love. We grew up together every summer. We had cabins on the same lake and we decided we wanted to be each others firsts. So went over to my cabin while everyone was gone and it was a beautiful night....NOT! It was horrible lol and he turned out to be a complete douche
  • mytincmytinc member
    imagekryshy123:
    16 with my first love. We grew up together every summer. We had cabins on the same lake and we decided we wanted to be each others firsts. So went over to my cabin while everyone was gone and it was a beautiful night....NOT! It was horrible lol and he turned out to be a complete douche
    Sorry, this made me laugh.  Boys at that age often are douches though. 

First Son - born 2013
  • I was a month shy of being 20 with my DH. It was at his apartment. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagebotanicalbliss:

I was 20, it was with DH (he was my first and only), in my apartment.  I'm boring. 

Not boring at all! My husband is also my first and only! He was actually my first kiss, too! I was 19 when we first kissed :) 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •  18 in my dorm room with my BF

Bon Jovi "Bed of Roses" was on the radio lol.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • I was 16 and was at my bf's house. We were each other's first and we both cried afterwards. We stayed together for 4/5 years and then broke up.
  • stkmw02stkmw02 member

Just after my 14th birthday, in my bed, with my 18 year old boyfriend.  Unfortunately, not by my choice.  And oddly enough, he is now a minister.

So, I count my real "first time" as being when I was 16, in my 18 year old boyfriend's bed (in a house he owned, since he graduated at 16 and was putting himself through college while working full-time).  It was totally romantic and perfect.. and definitely helped me understand that sex can be awesome.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I count my real first as the time with my DH (rape doesnt count imo).

I was 22 and it was in the back seat of my car lol.  

• imageGradMommyToBe:
    imagebotanicalbliss:

I was 20, it was with DH (he was my first and only), in my apartment.  I'm boring. 

Not boring at all! My husband is also my first and only! He was actually my first kiss, too! I was 19 when we first kissed :) 

I was my husband's first kiss as well :)   He wasn't mine though. I wish he were though because he is a great kisser ;)

• image1and1is3:

I count my real first as the time with my DH (rape doesnt count imo).

Sorry what you had to go thru!!

• pnutgpnutg member
    imagecgiles120812:
    20 with DH at his house.

Same here!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • pnutgpnutg member
    image1and1is3:
    imageGradMommyToBe:
    imagebotanicalbliss:

&nbsp;I was 20, it was with DH (he was my first and only), in my apartment. &nbsp;I'm boring.&nbsp;

Not boring at all! My husband is also my first and only! He was actually my first kiss, too! I was 19 when we first kissed :)&nbsp;

I was my husband's first kiss as well :) &nbsp; He wasn't mine though. I wish he were though because he is a great kisser ;)

My husband was my first kiss at 19 as well! Although I definitely was not his.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 16 with my Dh in his basement in high school. : my one and only too
  • I was 17 it was in my bf bedroom while he's parents were out of town. Let's just say I learned the importance of lube and enough foreplay.
    BFP #1 6.9.12 EDD 2.16.13 Ended in emergency surgery due to an ectopic 6.23.13
    BFP #2 9.6.13  Rainbow born 5.22.13
    BFP# 3 8.28.14 EDD 5.1.15  2nd u/s revealed Twins   m/c 9.21.14 
    BFP # 4 11.27.14 EDD 8.5.15  1 perfect bean @ 6 weeks

• imageGradMommyToBe:
    imagebotanicalbliss:

Same here (: 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • My wedding night with my first husband, I was 18 and that was the worst year of my life. But after that the first time with a boyfriend was my college boyfriend in his room back home on spring break.
    photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was 18, with my boyfriend of two years. We were on a trip after high school graduation.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageTX-Bride:
    image1and1is3:

I count my real first as the time with my DH (rape doesnt count imo).

Sorry what you had to go thru!!

It made me appreciate my husband a whole lot! So I really can't complain :) 

• I was a 17 yr old high school senior, he was a 19 yr old college freshman (both virgins) and it was in his dorm room.
    BabyName Ticker
  • ALP514ALP514 member
    17, at my first serious boyfriend's house. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Three days before my 27th birthday less than an hour after we said "I do" at home in his (now our) bed.  He was my first for everything (first date, first kiss), but he had been with many before me. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"