April 2013 Moms

Why didn't you warn me

I thought all the strangers talking to me when I was pregnant was bad enough; no one warned me that it's ten times worse when you have a kid! Every day we go to the park and make a new "friend". I learned more life stories in the course of a mile than i care to know. And why do they all seem to ask if I am breast feeding? That is none of their business. O well. 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Why didn't you warn me

• OMG, I get a lot of people talking to me but no one asked about breast feeding! I don't know how I would handle that.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Partly why I haven't taken the baby hardly anywhere yet.. He's just over 2 weeks and I don't want strangers sticking their faces near him. We went for our first walk yesterday and someone stopped us and said, "ohhh can I see the baby?" We politely said that he had just stopped crying and we had to keep moving.
    CafeMom Tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep. You think it's bad when you're pregnant, but it only gets worse when you have the baby.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • This is why I have a tag on the handle of G's cars eat that says, "please wash your hands before touching mine." Definitely keeps the dirty hands away!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• none5none5 member

imageOhSewCrafty:
    This is why I have a tag on the handle of G's cars eat that says, "please wash your hands before touching mine." Definitely keeps the dirty hands away!

great idea! We haven't had any strangers trying to touch. Just a lot of over sharing so far.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageOhSewCrafty:
    This is why I have a tag on the handle of G's cars eat that says, "please wash your hands before touching mine." Definitely keeps the dirty hands away!

I want that tag!!
    CafeMom Tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"