If you haven't already had your LO (lucky b!tches), when are you calling it quits?
I'm due 5/22 and school is over 6/15. My original plan was to stick it out until she decides it's time to come out. A couple weeks ago I changed my plan to if she's not out by the due date, that will be my last week. Now I'm rethinking again.
I am just so physically uncomfortable, plus getting a good night's sleep is a distant memory. She keeps hitting some nerve (not my sciatica, but more in my groin) that literally brings me to my knees sometimes. So I'm debating leaving earlier than planned...
Anyone else calling it quits earlier than they thought?