November 2012 Moms

baby vomit wednesday

some of you may remember last Wednesday when I posted my sweet DD was vomiting all afternoon. welp. it happened again, today. same time. same day. coincidence?! I don't think so!

Wednesday is my day off with DD and I've been attempting to feed her oatmeal around lunchtime. ::I posted yesterday about how she seems uninterested in solids thus far::

so... allergy to something in the oatmeal? reflux? bad product? my DH read a review online which describes a similar scenario.

we will be staying away from the oatmeal for awhile it seems :/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: baby vomit wednesday

• Sorry she is not feeling well. She was fussy all night as well right? So maybe it is connected to that?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image persephonerose:
    Sorry she is not feeling well. She was fussy all night as well right? So maybe it is connected to that?

yep! could very well be. hoping for a happier, sleep filled baby sans oatmeal!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh no!  We're exactly the opposite, oatmeal keeps him from spitting up so much.

Sorry!!

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• kbl13kbl13
    250 Answers 500 Love Its 1000 Comments Second Anniversary
    Poor baby girl. Glad you figured out what triggered it though!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Oatmeal made C very gassy so we just skipped the cereal and have been doing bananas and things are much better. Always nice to pinpoint a culprit.
  • image CSmith8911:
    Oatmeal made C very gassy so we just skipped the cereal and have been doing bananas and things are much better. Always nice to pinpoint a culprit.

here's the ironic part: I was feeding her "Happy Bellies" brand oatmeal with pre and pro biotics. i was intentionally feeding it to her in hopes of soothing her already gassy belly!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • image katiemay8979:
    image CSmith8911:
    Oatmeal made C very gassy so we just skipped the cereal and have been doing bananas and things are much better. Always nice to pinpoint a culprit.

here's the ironic part: I was feeding her "Happy Bellies" brand oatmeal with pre and pro biotics. i was intentionally feeding it to her in hopes of soothing her already gassy belly!

Us too! DH was so proud of himself for finding an oatmeal with probiotics. Ha... Nope! DS has honestly been way more regular with banana.