November 2012 Moms

Random GTKY:Cars

I spend a lot of time in my car commuting and that got me thinking about what everyone else drives (yes, I am weird). So...

1. What year, make, model and color is your current car?

2. If you could buy a new car, what would you buy?

3. At what age did you start driving?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Random GTKY:Cars

• imagessmb_clarinet:

I spend a lot of time in my car commuting and that got me thinking about what everyone else drives (yes, I am weird). So...

2003 mazda protege, red

either a ford fiesta or a nissan versa

permit at 15 1/2, license at 16

• imagessmb_clarinet:

2013 Mazda CX-5, black

I'm really not sure. Something "fancier" than a Mazda Smile Maybe a BMW SUV of some sort.

My parents have quite a bit of land, so around the property in my early teens. Got my permit at 15, and I was knocking on the door of the DMV the morning I turned 16 to get my license. I was ready for some freedom.

• Loading the player...

• 1. What year, make, model and color is your current car? 

2006 black Chevy equinox 

right now I want a GMC Acadia (I constantly change my mind though) 

15 1/2 permit license at 16
  • 1. What year, make, model and color is your current car? Dark 1997 Suzuki Sidekick. I hate it! But it was sooo cheap, and we needed a car badly.

2. If you could buy a new car, what would you buy? I'd like my 1997 BMW 328IS back or pretty much any nicer smallish SUV

3. At what age did you start driving? Permit at 14, restricted permit at 15 to drive to school, and license at 16.
  • 1. What year, make, model and color is your current car?
               2012 Nissan Cube- White

car- Mini Cooper or at least a 2012 Kia Optima. 
           SUV- Toyota Highlander Hybrid

18- I didn't have a car to use since one of my older sibling used my mom's already, Then my step-dad bought me and the middle sister (one year older) a Geo Tracker to share and use to take our test with after we both got jobs.

I had my permit for a year and then renewed it at one place the day before it expired, but ended up going to another office that same day and got my license. The reason you ask.. cause I didn't have a copy of my official birth certificate (you know the paper with the stamp. we just had the fancy hospital one that no one lets you use unless you were born before the 60's anymore) that the smaller  office on my side of town wanted before I could get the license but then the main office just let me use it without question. They just wanted to know why I renewed it that day and now getting the license. I told them because we had been practicing that day and I felt really comfortable at the moment :)

ETA: Forgot the color of my car :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • kbl13kbl13 member

1. What year, make, model and color is your current car? 2009 Hyundai Sonata, silver

2. If you could buy a new car, what would you buy? I want a Mazda 5

3. At what age did you start driving? 16

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• 1. What year, make, model and color is your current car? 2010 Subaru Outback, pearl white. But this is our only car right now, bc I almost never drive.

2. If you could buy a new car, what would you buy? We're actually kind of actively in the market bc it would make it a lot easier if we had 2 cars sometimes. We're looking at: Suburbans, Jettas, and we're keeping an eye out for a gently used Mercedes AMG wagon, too.

3. At what age did you start driving? I started around 13 with farm trucks and tractors while I was working on my aunt's ranch in the Summers.  Those things made the driver's ed car a piece of cake!

"A new baby is like the beginning of all things--wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• 1. I currently drive a two door Mini Cooper. I love my car! I've been driving a Mini Cooper for over 10 years now. My DD and her Chicco Key Fit car seat fit great! I fold down the other side of my back seat and my Chicco stroller fits nicely too.

2. I'll eventually need a bigger car to accomodate a convertible car seat better, so I'd love a BMW 5 series if $ weren't an issue.

3. I've been driving since I was 17.

• 1. 2011 Black Ford Escape

2. Either a Ford F150 pickup, Chevy Tahoe, or Ford Expedition

3. 15 with permit. About 12 with tractors, skid steer, etc.

•  1.What year, make, model and color is your current car? Silver 2004 Saturn Ion

2. If you could buy a new car, what would you buy? I really want a Dodge minivan Embarrassed

3. At what age did you start driving? 15 with my license at 16.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagessmb_clarinet:

2012 White GMC Sierra Crew Cab

I really want a Range Rover Evoque.

DH and I went and looked at them. Since we have a deal that whoever gets the next car, gets the following car. Well, DH got a Cadillac CTS-V a few months before LO was here, so guess who gets the next car :) 

I had my permit at 15 but didn't actually start driving until I was almost 17. 

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• 1. What year, make, model and color is your current car? 2011 Mazda 3 - white

2. If you could buy a new car, what would you buy? 2013 Cadillac Escaldae - black

3. At what age did you start driving? 17

• 1. My car is a 2003 Ford Taurus.

2. I would love a new Kia Sorento.

3. 16 

• 1. What year, make, model and color is your current car?  2012 Subaru Outback in Charcoal Gray

2. If you could buy a new car, what would you buy?  Well I just bought my car brand new last year and I love it!

3. At what age did you start driving?Got my permit at 15, license at 16

imageimageimage

Anniversary
  • jg1011jg1011 member
    imageRachelEric:

1. What year, make, model and color is your current car?  2012 Subaru Outback in Ch

2. If you could buy a new car, what would you buy?  Well I just bought my car brand new last year and I love 

This except our Outback is white!

Both DH and I used to lease. The Outback is our purchase. DH continued to lease bc he drives so much for work. We just got a 2013 Dodge Journey. We love, love, love it!

I don't think I would choose anything different? Maybe a Toyota Highlander?

I got my Learners permit at 16 but didn't get my license till 18. Very strict parents!  

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagessmb_clarinet:
    I spend a lot of time in my car commuting and that got me thinking about what everyone else drives yes, I am weird. So...1. What year, make, model and color is your current car?black on black 2012 Nissan maxima 2. If you could buy a new car, what would you buy?if gas weren't an issue I'd do a big 4 door 2013 gmc Sierra. 3. At what age did you start driving? Permit at 15. I was at the DMV getting my license on the morning of my 16th birthday!

• imagessmb_clarinet:

A 2010, Red, Toyota Corolla Sport.  

A 2013, Gold, Chevy Traverse. I want a bigger car. I NEED a bigger car. I NEED that car LOL.  

I got my permit at 15, but I was allowed to drive on the back roads when I was 13.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • abbp23abbp23 member

1. 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Z71 4x4 that is white

2. There are way too many to pick. I love all of the new muscle cars that look like the originals. 

3. I started driving at 14 around and near my parent's farm. I grew up in a very small town and half of us drove ourselves to drivers ed! 

Missed M/C 11/11/11
    BFP: 3/15/12 EDD: 11/25/12 DOB: 11/12/12
  • 1. What year, make, model and color is your current car?  2002 Jeep Liberty, dark blue

2. If you could buy a new car, what would you buy?  Honda Pilot or BMW X5

3. At what age did you start driving?  14

• 1. What year, make, model and color is your current car? 2008 silver land rover lr3 

2. If you could buy a new car, what would you buy? 2014 land rover 

3. At what age did you start driving? 20

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • 1. What year, make, model and color is your current car? 2007 Chevy Impala

2. If you could buy a new car, what would you buy? A Sick Minivan...believe it or not!

3. At what age did you start driving? Permit at 14 9months, license on my 16th bday

V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • milescmilesc member

1. '06 Envoy Denali- Silver

2. My '07 Grand Prix- GXP back. Seriously. LOVED that car... Newer car though?  Enclave or Traverse

3. 16 

Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"