Happy Wednesday - it's almost lunch time - yay thread!
(For the purposes of this post nursing past one year is considered extended. Lurkers welcome. Questions are occasionally recycled)
1. How old is your nursing LO(s)?
2. How long did you think you were going to nurse (i.e. what was the plan/goal originally)?
3. Did you want or try to wean at any point?
4. What's tougher - a nursing strike or a marathon session?
5. Anything else you want to share this week. If you have a question you want me to put into rotation - post it.