Multiples

Weight Loss

Hi ladies!!

It has been ahwile and I hope y'all are doing well! I miss being on here but I feel like I am running in a million different directions constantly or sleeping (ha! what little bit I can anyways) and have no time to get caught up on my life outside the twins or work.

So my question is...

Is there a 'smart' way to try to lose weight while BF/EP'ing?

I am only 3 pounds heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight and I would like to lose another 15-ish in the next few motnhs since I wasn't at an ideal weight before the twins. Possibly more but I know that might be extreme with infants as well as BF/EP'ing...

Any advice you might have so that I don't sacrifice my supply would be greatly appreciated!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Weight Loss

• If you're children are only 3 months you could lose even more while continuing to BF/Pump...I had gained 40 lbs my pregnancy and lost a total of 60 lbs (at my peak) of BF and it wasn't all in 3 months, I'd say it took me about 6 months that I had lost 60 lbs (I was now at 120 lbs) and stayed at that range.

Not sure if you're able to get out for walks, but that would be a good way to help with your weight loss and have a good healthy eating habits (healthy snacks) lots of water. 

If you already doing all these things then seems like you're doing the best that you can without compromosing your milk supply.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Clean Eating.

Cut out all artificial ingredients, highly processed food & preservatives & just eat REAL food. Dont count calories & eat when you are hungry. Eat as much real food as you want.

I can not say enough good things about this as our whole family now eats this way. (I have also lost 42lbs since Jan 1 of this year)

A few resources to check out.

http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/

http://www.thegraciouspantry.com/

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • my friend and I are both doing weight watchers, and she's breast feeding. they add more points for that.

I've lost 12 lbs in 5 weeks, she's about the same 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

ID girls born at 38w

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards