Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Rash on baby's face?

I posted a few days ago that my LO had dry skin on her face and went out and bought the Burt's Bees multipurpose ointment.  She also had patches of acne as well.  I put a small amount on the dry skin, but now it seems like she's getting a rash under her eye.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Not sure if it's normal, skin irritation from the ointment or more serious and worth a trip to the pedi?

Re: Rash on baby's face?

• Options
    This happened to my LO she was all dry then I put lotion and then she got all rashy. I tried three days of nothing but cool water and on the forth day I put aquafore sp? on her face. She got progressively better each day.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My baby had that, it's an extension on cradle cap on the face. Get Eucerine and put it on twice a day and it will get soft again and clear up :
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's baby acne too. My LO's started under the eye and then extended to his whole face and now at the base of his neck. I've been consistently wiping with a warm washcloth each day and its clearing up now. It'll be 2 weeks tomorrow that it started.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"