March 2013 Moms
Options

baby shoes

can anyone recommend a place to buy baby shoes? I want to get our daughter a cute little pair of white sneakers to wear with all her clothes. Any suggestions will help! Thanks :

Re: baby shoes

• Options
    Lots of people bought DD shoes as gifts, and none of them, even the smallest newborn size, fit on her tiny feet! I've also heard people say their baby's feet are too chubby for shoes...so, a couple things to keep in mind.

I worked at Payless in college, and they always had plain white sneakers in the itty bitty sizes...no idea if they still do, but I would imagine they do.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    kegkeg member
    I kind of feel shoes are more of a pain than they are worth until they are walking or if it's cold and they help keep the socks on. :-)  My favorites were Robeez soft sole shoes (or similar knock offs) for the little ones because they stay on and are good for when they start to walk.
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    CougFanCougFan member
    Shoes aren't good for babies feet and aren't necessary until they are walking outside. Especially with warm weather coming they will be hot and heavy. Soon she will be discovering her feet and will be glad to have access to them!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yep. I found the cute baby shoes I bought to be the biggest waste of money. I don't even have the heart to put them on his feet. He hasn't worn a single pair. 
    Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...